Character Q&A

Character Q&A

Hi guys, welcome to the character Q&A you've all been waiting for. (Lol not really I bet you all thought this was gonna be a REAL update but it's not sorry) BUT DONT STOP READING bc this is a very cute segment and will show the thoughts of characters that I don't really dig deep into yet or in the future so I hope you enjoy.

Sorry if I didn't get all the questions, there were just too many and most of them were spoilers so I couldn't put them in. I read all of them though ;)

Anyways, enjoy babes.

Zayn:

Do you think you could ever fall in love with Evelyn?

I'm not a huge fan of love. Don't really know what it is, to be quite frank with you. And Evelyn and I, we're not even in a relationship anymore. Love is something that I never have to worry about. Especially not with her.

Why do you always call Eve "Evelyn" when you know she doesn't like that?

I like calling her Evelyn because that is her name. It's a very beautiful name, also. And besides, she likes it now, she has even told me.

What made you realize that you finally like Eve?

When she slapped me and I came up with excuses of the many ways I deserved it, because I did. That's how I realized that I like her, because she can slap me, and I would still want to respect her afterwards.

Are you jealous of these questions right now?

I don't like the fact that Harry Styles and Liam Payne are going to be answering questions of Evelyn. But I just have to remind myself that I'm the one who sleeps with Evelyn, not them.

What's your favorite thing about Eve?

I'd have to say . . . her attitude. It's very intriguing.

How do you feel about everything going on with you and Eve in the media?

I hate the media. I hate what they say about her, me, my family, everything. It's utterly pathetic.

Eve:

Why are you so fucking awesome?

How are you so confident around Zayn?

It doesn't really matter if I'm around Zayn or not, I'm confident around everybody. The main reason is that I respect myself and I know better than to let others impact me. I guess that especially around Zayn, I realize that no matter how much power or money he has, I have him wrapped around my finger.

Why is Give Me Love your favorite song?

It's so fucking powerful and has so much meaning and Ed's voice and . . . Ugh. If you don't like it, there is something wrong about the way you're listening to it. Don't listen to it around friends or in the car on your way to work, listen to it when you're laying in bed alone with your headphones in. You'll understand.

Why haven't you got your throne and crown yet bc you're queen?

Why thank you, my fellow bad bitch.

How does it feel to know that a man like Zayn likes you?

Zayn's just like every other man - ignorant, possessive, arrogant, and a man. It doesn't effect me too much that he's so powerful and rich, I can treat him like a cute boy at a coffee shop, but it's a step up to know I can control such a wealthy man.