Authors Note

Hello Everybody! Thank You For Choosing To Read 𝓕 𝓞 𝓤 𝓡 . This Story Is about 4 sisters, who have completely different personality's.

𝓒𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮: Cadence Is the Book Nerd, in her P.O.Vs she will go on and on about how she wants to escape reality. Her favourite book is Nevermoor by Jessica Townsend, she does every book club available and even runs her own. She is the librarians assistant and knows every book in the library.

𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓮: Cashmere Is all about the looks, she has to keep in the latest trend and has a lot of designer clothing. She is a 13 year old model and is found in lots of magazines, she wants to some day model for Chanel, her favourite designer shop.

𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓲𝓮: Cassidie is the cook, she watches every cooking show and is always found in the kitchen. She especially loves making and decorating cakes. She usually makes the food for the family and even makes the Christmas Dinner!

𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮: Clove Is the sporty one, popular amongst the boys and very flexible. Cloves Favourite sport is Netball. Although she is in the 1st team for everything, she also does gymnastics ice skating and swimming.

Anyways I hope You Enjoy The book, please vote and comment , it will be very appreciated.

Everleigh Out
XxX