Chapter 1

Pearl stood at the stove, cooking honey glazed chicken and rice, along with steamed asparagus. She smiled as she took a sip of the glaze, it was deliciously sweet, she stirred it a few more times then placed it on the marble counter next to her. Just as she was about to pull the chicken out of the oven, she felt a small form crash into her from the back, "Mommy!" Pearl chuckled at her small daughter. Pearl and her wife-Garnet-had adopted the young child 2 years ago. Her name (which Garnet thought was ironically cute) is Amethyst. The child held on to her mother, or Mommy, as Amethyst called her. (Garnet was called Mama) Pearl chuckled and turned around, picking up her daughter. Amethyst giggled and kissed Pearl on the nose, "I love you, Mommy!" Pearl kissed her nose back and said, "I love you too, ya heathen." Pearl smiled and gently put her daughter down.

That's when she heard the door open and Amethyst running and yelling, "Mama! You're home!" This was followed by a squeal of joy and laughter, Pearl giggled to herself as she watched her wife come into the kitchen with their daughter sitting on her shoulders. Pearl walked up to her tall wife and kissed her, "Welcome home, my love." Garnet smiled and kissed her back, Pearl look up at her in awe. Garnet was absolutely beautiful; dark, smooth skin, curly ebony hair, and gorgeous eyes, the left red and the right one blue.

Garnet held her close, "So, my love, how do you feel about free weekend?" Pearl gave her a confused look, she smiled and simply replied, "My mothers want Amethyst this weekend. You know how they love their granddaughter." Pearl's mothers-in-law (Ruby and Sapphire) absolutely adored Amethyst. Every chance they got, she was over at their house.

She smiled and looked down at Amethyst, "How would you like to stay with Grandma Ruby and Sapphire tomorrow?" She grinned and hugged Pearl, "Thank you, mommy!" She smiled, "You are very welcome, sweetheart."

Pearl turned to Garnet and asked, "How was work today?" The smaller woman went back over to oven and waited for an answer as she took the chicken out of the oven, that's when she heard her wife's soothing voice say, "It was great. I had a lot of new members join today, so that's a plus, but then again that means more paperwork." Garnet chuckled and sat down at the table, her wife then replied cheerfully, "Well that's great, my love! I'm glad the corporation is doing so well in business!"

Garnet worked for an insurance company and in her spare time was a trainer at the local gym, the dark woman looked up at her wife and asked the same question. Pearl smiled and carried the dish over to the cutting board saying, "It was wonderful! Amethyst and I went to the park today, and then went out for some ice cream. Then we came home and played some board games together. Oh Amethyst, do you want to tell Mama about your new friend you made today?"

Their daughter grinned and said, "Yeah! When me and Mommy were in the park this kid came up with blue hair, Mama! And we played on the playground while Mommy talked to her mommy and..." While Amethyst continued her little adventure story, Pearl prepared the table.

Once the mother was finished she picked Amethyst up and said playfully, "C'mere you!" She kissed her daughter all over her face then said, "Now, let's eat dinner then we'll watch a movie, afterwards." She smiled and sat the girl down in her booster seat (Amethyst was short for a 5 year old) then she took a seat herself. When dinner was over the family went into the living room and got comfortable, then began their movie.

Halfway through the movie, Garnet noticed that Amethyst had fallen asleep and her wife was on the verge of it. She chuckled to herself and whispered into Pearl's ear, "I guess it's time for bed then, my love." Pearl smiled and said softly, "I guess so."

The taller woman picked up her small daughter and carried her to her room, she then gently laid Amethyst down on her bed and kissed her forehead. Once Pearl exited the room, she shut the door, but when she turned around, her lips met her wife's soft, plump lips. She smiled and wrapped her arms around Garnet's neck, deepening the kiss.

When they parted, Garnet smiled and purred, "Mmm, I'm still hungry baby." She kissed Pearl passionately, the pale woman blushed, "G-Garnet-" She was silenced by another forceful kiss, then she felt her small form be picked up and carried off to another room.

Garnet sat her wife down on the bed, she looked at Pearl; who was know a blushing, turned on mess. The taller woman smiled, she bit her bottom lip, thinking of what she could do to the girl beneath her. Pearl began to squirm, then she softly mewed, "Gaaarrnet, just take me please!" Garnet raised her eyebrows in slight shock then decided to fulfill the girl's dirty wish, "As you wish, my love~" She said as she walked over to the nightstand, pulling out a special toy her and Pearl had used many times before.

The girl on the bed blushed and squirmed as she watched Garnet put on the black strap-on, the darker girl smirked, "You really do want me, huh?" Pearl nodded and watched as Garnet crawled towards her, her blush deepened as she felt her legs be spread open and as the toy entered her.

The morning after their night of passion, Pearl rolled over to meet a pair of beautiful eyes staring back at her's, she smiled and kissed her wife, Oh, Garnet, I love you."

"I love you too, Pearl."