1 - 𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀

One day, as Chifuyu got to know Kazutora better, he showed him his pet shop, which he was just curious about.

"Hm, arrived."

"Your... what?" Kazutora remembered hearing the name of the small building.

"Pet shop, or... I don't think you need them." Chifuyu opened the door and turned on the light.

,,Hm"

Kazutora looked offended elsewhere and enters. It was pretty neat.
But also a lot of animals.
The first question was:
"Do they all have a name? "

,,Of course not! "

Kazutora looked confused at Chifuyu.

,,Roger that-"

Then Kazutora asked again:
"Do you have a pet of your own?"

Then the Matsuno just smiled:
"Yes, his name is Peke J"

Suddenly, a cat pounced on Kazutora. But he caught her and looked at the cat.

"Oops..." Chifuyu muttered, remembering that he wanted to feed a cat but later forgot to put it back in its cage.

While Chifuyu was thinking, Kazutora was already playing with the cat, which he really enjoyed.

"Kazutora, watch out, she's cheeky!" Chifuyu warned and went to his work station.

Before he could sit down in his chair, he heard the cat meow loudly.

"She scratched my cheek!" Kazutora complained and let go of the cat. Chifuyu took a band-aid that was lying at his work place and went to Kazutora.

"I'm sorry, here...", Chifuyu murmured a bit embarrassed, and put the plaster on his cheek.

"It's my fault."
Kazutora smiled sheepishly.

"It's really awful - well, this is where I'm going to have problems."
Kazutora sighed in frustration.

Kazutora looked at the black cat and shouted, "I will avenge you!" and then looked at Chifuyu again.

"May I give him a name?"

"Erm... if you want?"

"Okay, that cheeky cat, I call him... Baji!" Kazutora yelled loudly, whereupon Chifuyu looked at him questioningly.

"Baji?"

"Yes Baji, he is so cheeky too, hits anyone if he wants. He doesn't care about friend or foe, for example you are his friend and Kisaki his enemy." said Kazutora and grinned.

"But-" Chifuyu swallowed, getting nervous.

"He hit you, did it hurt?"

"Why do you ask when you've seen it yourself? Guess what."

"It was like when Mikey hit you." Chifuyu rolled his eyes.

Kazutora didn't want to remember the past anymore, now he wanted to restart his life.

"Erm... don't remind me..."

"That's why we call him Baji!",
Kazutora then repeated.

Kazutora took the cat in his arms so that it was facing Chifuyu. He brought the cat to Chifuyu's lips.

Chifuyu blushed and turned away.

"Hey, that's just a cat, that's not me!" Kazutora said sheepishly, causing Chifuyu to blush even more as he introduced Kazutora instead of his cat.

"A-Are you okay?..." Kazutora asked after a while, but he didn't get an answer either.

"Kazutora!!!" Chifuyu turned away, offended and blushing at the same time, causing Kazutora to giggle.

"I also would like to
become the cat~" Kazutora said playfully, standing up.

"Shut up Kazutora!!"

"That was just for fun, hehe"

"Now honestly, I would like to be the cat right now!!" Kazutora smiled and made Chifuyu blush.

The younger said nervously:
"Now shut up!"

Kazutora looked at him questioningly, but then he changed his expression to playful. He was sure that Chifuyu was getting nervous about his kissing story.

Kazutora pushed the chair over to Chifuyu and then looked at him. "Sit here," smiled the older one.

Chifuyu's suspicious look made him nervous, but he didn't show it quickly. Listening, Chifuyu sat down on the chair and waited.

Kazutora was standing right in front of him. He leaned down so that Chifuyu's face wasn't far from him. Only Chifuyu didn't directly understand what he wanted, but when he had the second to understand, his guesses were pushed aside.

Kazutora's lips were already on his. The kiss he'd only had once in his life.
(The cat doesn't count xD)

He didn't know whether to answer that or not. Now he had even more questions he wanted to ask him.

Kazutora broke the kiss and looked into his eyes and every other part.

He smiled again with his typical smile and took a few steps away from him.

"How did you like it, Chifuyu?" was Kazutora's first question after the kiss.
But Chifuyu changed the subject: "I'm not so small that you have to bend down." He said a little shyly and looked away relieved.

"Look at me, Chifuyu."

Chifuyu didn't do anything, he continued to look at the wall. His eyes gleamed, Kazutora just wondered what he was thinking.