Copyright • Fragile Smiles

Enjoy that cat.

Anywho...

This book is a collection of poems that - I hope - will touch the many broken hearts out there.

These poems are all created by me, I didn't get them off Tumblr or the Internet, I simply created them myself. So don't fucking steal them. I mean if you do copy me, I would be rather flattered. But don't. I'd like to stay original.

And I did search the title of this book, and it turns out there are no other books named 'Fragile Smiles' - thank God - so I know that this is the one and only book named 'Fragile Smiles' and I'd like it too stay that way.

Now, here's the speech y'all have been waiting for...

Copyright © 2015 by Ashley Cowin.
All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law. Unless you have prior written permission of the author.

And is just a professional way of saying IF YOU FUCKING STEAL MY POEMS I WILL FUCKING SUE YOUR CRIMINAL ASS. Short and sweet don't you think? Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy this book and find it - at least - somewhat relatable.

Happy reading lovelies!

- ashley -