Flying to germany

Katherine P.O.V.

"Germany?" I ask. "Yes Germany, that's where Loki is so either you stay here or come with me and see your boyfriend." Tony said his suit already on. "I'm coming." I say. "Great now go get your suit." He said. "Can I just ride on your back?" I ask. "Fine but it is not my fault if you fall and kill yourself." He says walking outside. "Hello, vampire." I say pointing to myself. I blur over and jump on his back. "Hang on tight." He says as we start flying in the air.

On the way there I told tony about my dream and how I found out he was alive. I he told me what Loki has done and how he took something called the tesseract. "I think that's what I saw in my dream." I tell tony. "Do you know where it was?" he asked. "In a cave, but that's all I know." I say. "Well it seems something is happening down there." Tony says. I try to look down but the wind was blowing my hair all around my face. "I can't see." I tell him. "Don't worry were almost there." He says. In a few seconds I see bright lights and a street. "Get down and meet me up there fast." he says he lowers me down. When my feet touch the ground I look and see tony in the sky again. I blur past all the people running away and made it to where I saw Loki on the ground with his hands up in surrender. "Captain." Tony said . "Mr. Stark." a man who I know see is Captain America or Steve Rogers. "Tony." I say catching there attention. "Captain meet the lovely Katerina." He said. I rolled my eyes. I hold out my hand. "Katherine." I say. "Miss." Steve said shaking my hand and giving me a smile. "I like Katerina better." Tony says as we all walk over to a plane.

I had to sit across from Loki and he just stared at me. It was getting on my nerves and I just wish he would stop. "What?" I asked turning my head to look at him. "You keep staring at me like you want to say something so say it." I say waiting for him to say something. He opens his mouth but a crash of thunder and lightning came from outside interrupts him. Loki looked worried.

"What, afraid of a little lightning?" Steve asked him.

"I'm not too fond of what follows." Loki said still looking at me.

Then there was a loud boom from on top off the plane and a man with long blonde hair, a red cape and a hammer who tony told me was Thor came in and took Loki. Steve and Tony were arguing while I walk towards the door. "I have a plan, attack." Tony says before leaving the plane. "Right behind you." I say before Jumping out the plane.

The fall was long.I landed on a cliff right were Loki was. "Hello Katherine." he said. "Where is Tony?"I ask.He smirks."Well a hello back would be nice."he said walking closer to me."You know what would be even better."he says his face inches from mine. "This."He puts his cold hand on my face and leans to kiss me. I pull his hand away from my face then slap him hard across his face. "How could you think that you can just walk up and kiss me after all this time I thought you were dead." I say as Loki rubs his cheek. I look behind Loki and see Tony, Steve and Thor walking towards us. I hear the plane land behind me."Katherine I-" he starts but I cut him off. "Save it." I say walking away over to the plane.

Hi. Katherine's outfit at side. Sorry short chapter. Next chapter will be longer though. Happy reading ^-^.