Make It Happen

Becca was tired. She lost count on how many times she sighed within the duration of her whole trip. Even the NIna, the cabin crew from the private airline that she has gotten close with had shown her concerns when the attendant noticed her gloomy mood. Not that she's not always grumpy and broody but Nina noticed that she wasn't her usual self.

She's right though. This last trip in New York made her realise something and it was about time take action.

It had been a whirlwind of experience once she signed the contract with DJ Khaled. She barely had time to pack her little possession from her shoe box of an apartment that she shared with Fat Amy and Chloe when she needed to Fly to LA to start her music career. Her unplanned final performance with the Bella had gone viral hence she was asked to record the song and release it as her cover. She argued that she couldn't have done it without the Bellas and it was wrong that she would be recording it as a solo artist but that Bellas told her that it was okay and they were all proud of her. Besides, they were going to be busy with their own personal lives.

She promised Chloe and Fat Amy that she will still help with the rent but Fat Amy being a a sudden millionaire told her that it wasn't necessarily since "she's rich now".

The night of her flight was flooded with a turmoil of hidden emotions. She could see Chloe forced a smile with words of encouragements and a promise of constant communication via all forms of media if possible but her eyes cannot deceive the pain in her heart. She could see that her best friend was putting up a strong face but she just by looking at those blue orbs that Chloe was holding up her tears.

"I will text you once I reached the airport, one I boarded and landed. I will keep you posted." She promised the gingered haired woman. "I have to go now." Her only possessions merely consisted of the clothes, laptop and music equipment which basically the same items she had when she first came in to Barden, hence there's no need for additional help and they were all packed at the SUV that Theo arrange. She will also be travelling via private jet located in a private hangar which is why goodbyes were being held on their apartment.

"Take care of yourself. Don't work too hard and don't forget us when you become famous." Chloe tried joke to lighten up the mood.

"I will never forget you." Becca assured her.

"Group hug!" Fat Amy suddenly yelled when she finally made her appearance even though she was at the same room as the two. In a swift motion, both Becca and Chloe found themselves being squished by Fat Amy.

"Can't breath." Becca managed to say so Fat Amy released them both.

"We'll visit you in LA once I sorted out my millions." She deadpanned then walk back towards her bed.

"I have to go." Becca uttered and Chloe nodded. "Call me when you decide?"

"You will be the first to know." She assured her. "No goodbye, catch you later?"

Becca nodded both gave each other the tightest embrace that shey could muster. Becca was so tempted to break from the embrace, cup Chloe's face and kiss her hard but went against it because of her fear on loosing her best friend if she doesn't feel that same way. With a heavy sigh, she pulled out from the embrace and walked away from the woman that she was in love with for as long as she can remember.

DJ Khaled had been very generous with her. He let him use one of this condo for as long as she wanted and loan her one of his convertible. Theo said that it's nothing unusual and their boss was merely taking good care of their new talent.

Her cover for the song Freedom had been an instant hit and reached the top 10 in itunes and spotify in a matter of days. However, that was the only first step, DJ Khaled gave her all the freedom to produce her own music and all of those had been an instant hit as well. In a matter of months, she became one for the most famous singer and producer in the country.