||~1 What's Sex?~||

The battle today ended nothing like Nightmare thought it would, frankly he would have rather lost the battle AND the war than how it did. Want to know how the great battle between good and evil ended?

Awkward.

So fucking awkward.

It started out how any normal battle would, the Bad Sans started terrorizing a random AU that didn’t haven enough negativity and the Star Sans came to stop them only a few minutes after they started attacking, just like usual.

Error and Ink were each others main focus on just like always, Blue was currently fighting Dust, Horror and Killer and was doing a surprisingly good job at holding them off. Cross was mainly on the sidelines helping his teammates if one of them looked like they were getting too tired.

Fresh was also there which threw all of them off at first, he claimed that he wouldn’t get in the way or help either side cause he prefers not to be violent and that he was just here out of boredom but the Bad Sans knew better, they knew that he was worried for them and didn’t want any of them to get hurt.

Fresh wasn’t exactly on either side, he hung out with the Bad Sans more than he did with the Star Sans but Fresh, Blue and Dream were all good friends with each other. Both teams knew that Fresh wouldn’t spill secrets about the other team which was why both the Bad Sans and the Star Sans were fine with having him watch from the sidelines, as long as he didn’t get in the way.

That marked everyone down except for the twins, Nightmare and Dream.

Nightmare and Dream always took each other on, neither of them actually trying to hurt the other but they still had to fight because of the balance. They were both good actors and kept their brotherly relationship a secret from everyone else.

Nightmare had told Dream a week ago during their weekly meet ups in their AU that he told Error about the balance and how they are forced to fight to keep it even, he promised that Error wouldn’t tell anyone.

Dream was shooting arrows at Nightmare as Nightmare tried to attack him with his tentacles, neither of them landing a hit on each other. (Not with the lack of effort) Neither sides were winning so far and It was all going normal until Dream paused attacking and asked one question that made everyone freeze.

“What’s sex?”

Everyone instantly stopped fighting and looked towards the younger guardian, even Ink and Error had frozen in place, thinking if they had heard him correctly or if their mind was just messing with them.

Blue had so much discomfort on his face that Horror would have laughed if he also wasn’t so shocked, Dream looked at all of them worriedly, thinking he had said something bad.

“What? Is that a bad word?” Dream hesitantly asked, shuffling his feet from side to side as he looked at everyones shocked and uncomfortable expressions. Dream looked at his brother and cringed, feeling the negativity growing inside his brother.