ISHQ-E-JUNOON PART II - INTRODUCTION...

If you have read ISHQ-E-JUNOON Part 1 then i don't think you need an introduction of this story... If you haven't read it yet then please go & read it to understand this part of story...

Here i am giving a small introduction of the new story...

It's a incomplete story of three souls who wrote the new defination of love... Whos love was imortile... The love which didn't died even after their death... Who died in love... But their love never died... Who were tied to each other... It's a story of reborn... It's a story three souls, RIDDHIMA ( AYRA ), VANSH ( ANSH ) & KIYAAN ( ABHI ) & their true love... A love which was meant to remain incomplete... A story' which was written to remain unfinished... But they born again to complete the tale of their incomplete love & finish this unfinished saga of love... A love which is imortile... A love which is undefeated... A love which can bent anyone... A power which made even God to accept defeat in front if their immense love... Let's see the journey of their love...

The story cover credit goes to.... _sristi_biswas_

COPYRIGHT ©

This book and its story solely belongs to kiyarajain... All right reserved. Copyright © 2022...

Publishing this story in any other websites or forums is srictly prohibited. I found then severe actions will be taken...

If any one using the collages of this book then they strictly needs to mention kiyarajain & give it's credit to the owner as it's personally made by me...

If you are using any plot from this book you need to give it's credit to the writer kiyarajain...

_________________________________________

The credit for pictures & dialogue which i had taken from Google goes to their respective owners. I am not claiming for any copiright over the dialogues, pics, lyrics, songs & shayri's. But the story is mine under my copyright & if anyone tried to steal it or uploaded it on any other website without my permission then I will take legal actions against them. As I haven't gave permission to any other the website to upload my story.

PS : This story may contain some emotional scenes & heartbreaks along with a sad ending so read it on your own risk..

Warning : No hateful words & bashing will be accepted & nasty comments won't be taken for granted...