Vidhi

"Everyone's life is a story even after his/her death the only thing that remains as constant is  any incident or memory to their loved ones."

Ishank was like average guy who had long hairs a bright skin tone not too white but was brown he was quite healthy he had great body but not tall he was like 5' 8'' well he had studied school and high school in mysore. he had also completed his pre-university or 12th in mysore he had lot of friends during his college time almost a gang of 10 to 8 actually he was an middle class boy who didn't know what to do in his life no goals no aim whenever someone asks him what did he want to be in future he would think for an hour and replied that he should have a job that could satisfy his needs and he didn't want to depend on his parents for money.

But ironically he was scared from his dad he was an religious guy who had struggled a lot hearing harsh words from his parents and they were a family of 4. Ishank's mother was soft kind hearted she never used to force Ishank to be like this or have a aim or goal she would say "never depend anyone for money just have a peaceful life".

Ishank had doubts when he was studying 10th, he asked his mother "how can I be peaceful with my life mom! what if another person is jealous of me and my life wants to destroy my life then what should I do?".

his father who heard that conversation replied "the world is full of competition no one likes to see another person successful everyone shows that they are happy for you but deep down they want you to struggle and die as a failure."

Ishank grew up with that same basic nature in his mind he never cared about anyone he just thought of himself and became more and more selfish.

Ishank didn't had any goals in particular like if you ask anyone they would probably say I wanna become a doctor or an engineer or scientist or actor, it doesn't matter if they become or not at least for that moment they would have a thoughts of what to become in the future.

Ishank had a problem with this if anyone asks him what was his goal he would say "I want to get a tattoo before I die.", everyone saw him as failure cause he was average in studies and average in sports and average in looks only the people who are average knows this kind of struggle.

they don't have that determination or never give up attitude like successful people or people who aren't having any job, they just stick on to their one job which they get and never tries to upgrade themself from that job.

well now for Ishank's life he didn't failed in any of the subjects so far but he had joined engineering, yeah! his father's dream was only one thing ishank was the only heir to him so no one in his family had graduated or took a degree especially engineering.

his father forced him to become an engineer as he had no other passionate in his life, Ishank finally graduated his 12th and joined to engineering without donation.

yes! in india there is a system called management where schools fix some amount on some seats and sell them to higher price, Ishank got merit seat for engineering his fee was 85000 PA Ishank didn't had any idea what stream he should join in engineering he let his parents to decide his course and was completely dependent on his parents about his future.

their parents had govt job both of them so 2 members earning in the house Ishank didn't had any issue with the money as his parents gave him the money but his father had scared him that whatever money he asks now except for his education, he should return it back to him.

Ishank got depressed about it whenever he wore a new dress for he thought it as investment that later he should repay, he grew up to be 18 years his father had gifted him royal enfield, that gift was just a name as his father liked that bike he bought it in the name of his son.