Flow

"And that's when it lunged at the kids, never to be seen again" Joel said quietly. "Come on, Joel, you can tell a better story than that," Isabelle said, her black hair swaying in the wind. Jole, Isabelle, Jay, and I were camping in the woods for the first time without their parents. it was dark and cold and I hated every second of it. "fine you all want me to tell a story so I will" I said remembering that when we were hiking here I told them I would. "Well it better be good Della after joles," Isabelle said. "alright" the wind blew more. " there was a girl na-" there was an ear-piercing screech. Everyone tried to block out the sound the moment it registered in their brains. It was close, whatever it was Isabelle looked terrified along with everyone else except Jay. " I'll go see what it was" Jay stood up "no don't we don't know what it was, should we call someone?" I said shakily. " Come on Della I'll be fine, wait here" Jay walked into the woods towards the sound. He went out of view and we all stared at the spot where he disappeared. There was a crash then a scream jay came into view in a small clearing about 50meters away with a white tall human-like creature chasing him. It had black hollows where its eyes should have been, no mouth, and a bald head  As soon as it got 20 feet close to Jay, blood started flowing from Jay's skin.