LATB

“No great mind
has ever existed
without a touch of
madness.”

Marcus Aurelius

LOVE AND THE BRAIN
(Collegio Series #2)

ii.
-ˏˋ  Abegail and Timothy  ˊˎ

SYNOPSIS

       ❝ ABEGAIL Hernandez has it all - looks, brain, a great family... and money too!  But that isn't what she wants anymore. The truth is, she doesn't even want to be rich, she just wants out of her home, away from academic pressure from her father, from her mother and her brothers, with their stupid rules. She wishes she could be free and independent like her best friend, but she can't. So she decides to try her luck in the real world and see if there's any way that she could make enough money to buy her own apartment.

Who would have guessed that the famous heartthrob Timothy Aguirre was the neighbor?

_________

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved. No copy of this story should be posted in any other site without the author's permission or without putting proper credit.

This book may also contain huge number of grammatical error, spelling mistakes, improper usage of punctuation marks, etc.

Pictures that are found on this book (and book cover) are all edited by me on Canva and resources are available from pinterest. Credits to its respective owners.

WARNING: This book may contain cursed words that are not suitable for children and slight mention of trauma that may trigger.

with love,
portiaaa_

⋆·˚ ༘ *

Started: March 2, 2024
Ended: --

SOON