7. An Accident

Karan shergill

As per my cute sister convinced me for coming india ,I agreed because I cant deny my sisters wish plus I will get rid of that kavya but I will miss baby too... I told dev to send a letter in the orphanage by his own to let baby know that I will not able to meet her for day... Or months ahh... God knows that when we will come back to US.

We reach airport. I and sanju were talking and giggling every now and then , we met really after 2month. Ooo god ask me how much I missed her , her coffee ,her gossips ,her laugh ,her cutest smile ,hanging out with her and our friends...

I though when she will be back ,we will hangout somewhere and chill for some times or we will got to a picnic ... But my dad told us to go 'india'.

Thats not that I am not happy for faizis engagement ,I am ... My heart knows how much excited.. And happy I am right now listening my brother is gonna engage and koel is also such a cutie pie , I love her offcourse .... But I dont wanna meet my so-called childhood friend monami to whom my parents are already to accept as my wife and theur daughter-in-law. I would surely except her , nah nah .... Not except but try to except her if I would have meet her ,if we both have meet each other ,know each other... But no... I knew her when we were kids but now she is grown up she is a adult after all...

"Pls sir ,tie your belt" a beautiful airhostess broke my trance ..."will u pls help me miss..." I glanced her and winked at her... She tied my belt and she went...

"Ooho bhai ,band karo aapki ye flirting pls... India me ye sab nhi chalta hai ... U know wha aapko insab ke liye jail bhi ho sakti hai and leave that aagar papa ko pta chala na ki aap ye aasi harkate kar rhe ho to aapki achi se class lenge wo" she said warning me after glancing that what I was doing

"Come on sanju ,hum wha ja rhe hai 2chizo ke liye ... 1faizi ki shadi or 2maze karne ,injoy karne ... Just chill siso..." I told her and put my headphones and rested my back on the seat ...

I loved flirting. I know it sounds weird but I love doing that...

We were currently sitting in the plane , mom ,dad and dev were in the second row and I and sanju were sitting together.. As sanju was sitting on the window sit ,she loves sitting there ,actually every girls love sitting at window .... U might thing how I know... Experience bro... I have a lots of girlfriends.

After 3-4 hours we reach india. We come out of the plane and I took the glance of the airport..... I found it neat and clean hmmm.... Impressive.

I dont know why but I was feeling very happy today... But why..?? What's happening to me..??

"Hame chalna chahiye abhi ,hum jaldi aa gye hai mene to faizi ko bataya bhi nhi ki hum aaj itne jaldi aa rhe he" my dad said been excited and I rolled my eyes at him...

I was not liked I was not happy ,seeing my father so happy I was too.... But now I have to meet monami.... Huh... God knows how will she be..??

"Ha chalo chalte hai jaldi jaldi... " I glance at my mom and sanju who were jumping liked small kids... Such a cutie they both are...

"Ha chalo " Dad told...

We walked out of the airport and I glanced over out... Very comfortable and cold wind was blowing outside...
Wow just wow ,I feel so good here....

"Dad ,aap log wo car me jaye mene dev ko bolke dusri car ka arrangments karwaya hai ,me sidha wha ussi car me aaunga...." I said this to my dad