Part 1. {Meatball Sub}

Note: Hey Jayden and Carmen, I lovingly wrote you this fanfiction because I just know that you'll love and appreciate it! Please don't show anybody. Maybe Bristol, but don't spread it to everyone. With that out of the way, enjoy! :)

     It was like any other Monday morning for 6th grader (and furry) Jayden Fields. Except for her... new hobby. Or should she say new identity?

     Jayden Fields recently discovered that her one true happiness was being a furry. Her mom bought her some Icierra-style ears with her food stamps, and Jayden would do her own makeup adding cute little whiskers and an adorable button nose. But was she emotionally ready to show her newfound identity to her whole school and crush Marshall Newberry?

     There was no time to decide that, as she was already late for school. 'I really shouldn't have spent so long doing my furry makeup...' She thought with a loud, over-exaggerated sigh. She quickly stomped down the stairs, her whole house shaking with the movements. "Jayden! When you walk down the stairs like that the whole damn house shakes!" Her mother gave her a dirty look. "Get to school. I don't think you need any breakfast considering that tummy of yours." Jayden looked away with teary eyes and a forced smile. "Yes, mother...C- c- c- can I borrow some of your food stamps for lunch today..?" Her mother's eyes glinted with pure venom and evil. With a smirk the 60-year old woman replied "No."

Time skip

     By the time Jayden made it to school, her first and second classes were over, and it was time for kids to relax and enjoy some healthy school lunch. She made quick strides over to where her BFF, Bristol sat. Bristol was enjoying her chicken salad sandwich, when all of a sudden Jayden slammed down her trembling hands on the table, and had a look of embarrassment and sorrow. "JayJay, what's wrong?" Asked Bristol with a sympathetic yet confused frown. "Oh...W- w- w- well my mom wouldn't let me borrow some of her food stamps to buy a school lunch today..." Jayden replied with teary eyes while her green and pink Icierra ears almost drooped as if she were a sad dog. "Hey, don't worry about it, Jayjay, I'll buy you some lunch for today." Exclaimed Bristol with a comforting smile. The ponytail wearing girl trotted over to the lunch line, and bought Jayden a delicious looking meatball sub with melted gooey cheese on top.

     The smell was heavenly, and her senses were assaulted by the smell of freshly baked meatballs, toasted whole wheat sub, Gooey yellow cheese, and a creamy and rich marinara sauce. The melted cheese on top oozed onto her fingers, but Jayden didn't care. Her Icierra ears almost seemed to perk up to the top of her matted and unbrushed hair, while Bristol's face displayed an amused smile at her best friend's reaction.

     While they were distracted by the sheer beauty and serenity of the school's meatball sub, a red haired and blonde mix, plopped his tray, and his obese body onto the seat beside of Bristol. "Hey babe" said Nick Fugate with a grin not unlike the one watching them from afar. "Hey Nicky" Bristol said with a look of love in her eyes for her loyal and interesting boyfriend. They both gave each other a quick kiss on the lips and then averted their eyes from each other, as if the couple were ashamed of doing so in public. Jayden inwardly groaned. Nick. Of course. The one person who Bristol seemed to like is coincidentally one Jayden despises. 'Whatever' she thought with a roll of her eyes. She took her first bite of the mouthwatering meatball sub.

     Just as she was about to chew up her bite of heaven, a hand adorning black, leather, sleeveless gloves slammed down onto the table. "Well, well, well...Look what we have here." Said the school's official bad boy, Marshall Newberry. His face was one contorted between a snarl and a sick sadistic grin. Jayden immediately choked on her bite of food and started hacking and heaving while her eyes grew watery and showed an expression of fear and anxiety due to meeting her crush, and the school's deadly bad boy.

Marshall Newberry...

Marshall Newberry...

MARSHALL NEWBERRY!?

To be continued. . .