Prologue: A new beginning!

Luna stared out of the car's window as she move closer and closer to her new home. She wish she didn't have to move, her mom promised that they didn't have to move anymore, but Luna guess she thought wrong. They're moving to a town called Norrisville, a town that was miles upon miles away from they're original home.

 'I wonder if I could finally make some permanent friends there,' She sighed.

"Sweetheart, we're here!" Her mom called, breaking her out of her daydream. She stepped outside of the car, beckoning Luna to look out their new house. When she stepped out of the car, she was hit by bright red walls and a plain brown roof. The color combination wasn't that pleasing to the eye.

She cringed, looking up and down at their house. "Mom, I think we should consider re-painting the walls and roof."

"We probably should, how does blue and white sound?" Her mom hummed as she looked at their house one more time. Luna remain silent, but she knew that her mom could see the slight smile on her face.

She nodded her head and started walking into their house. Luna followed her after a few second of admiring the house one more time. The first thing she saw when she enter the living room is beige walls and wooden floor. A  brown leather sofa, a small tv, a few dusty lamps and a wilting plant.

As she went to the kitchen, Luna moved upstairs, wanting to claim a room first. As She walked down that long hallway, a plain white door caught her attention. When she opened the door, she was hit by many dust particles. After a while of coughing, she was finally able to see the baby blue walls and white wooden floor. She also saw a beautiful light blue bed, a huge window behind the bed with blue curtains and a small white table at the right of the bed.

She stared in awe, examining the table and touching the fabric of the bed cover. She flopped onto the bed, deciding that this is her new room. She decided to relax and take a nap, she didn't have anything that she should worry about.

'Wait, don't I have school tomorrow? OH FUCK!'

..........................................

Hi there! Sorry that this chapter is quite short. This is my first ever fanfic on Wattpad, so I hope you enjoyed it! Have a nice day/night everyone ~ Eclispe

Word count: 404