Face to Face

'Stay calm, and collected, do not be angry.' I thought to myself frantically walking in circles.

My 'heart' was racing fast as I could feel anger, evilness, and darkness rushing over me.

Finally I had calmed down. I pulled out my journal and wrote ' Insanity is striking once again, and when I get the feeling- I like it. I'm able to kill...kill is such a structured word. Meaning sacrifice, peace, and revenge. Concluding they are not expecting it 'suprise!' Would be a highly normal word to say from my personality and mind..... though the angry form is not pretty. I have pitch black eyes with a red dot in the middle, as blood trails down my face, sharp teeth, pitch red and black hair that trails down my back, I have a scar that trails down my eye with stitches, and lastly my smile has stitches in the corner of my mouth....and for some reason I'm a hedgehog with very large boobs.
I
Wonder
Should
I let it
TAKE OVER!
Like I want it to. Personality with anger and grudge does not change just the look creating a fatal mistake that each of them has done....' I put down my pen and looked at my work as I walked over to my closet, grabbing a black tank top, white shorts and knee socks that are black. Then, pressing my head back on my pillow, I heard a whisper but ignored it, forgetting about the open diary I let darkness consume me.

??? P.O.V

I saw my next victim go to sleep in her bed, but noticed a journal open....I looked in it and read the page flabbergasted. 'What the fuck' I thought put I then saw she was staring at me it scared just staring mostly likely trying to understand why I was here.

Dawn's P.O.V

This dreaming fucking blue, eyeless dude is looking in my motherfucking journal...and now I feel angry, so instantly switched into my angry form.

He looked scared for a killer but, was also quite attractive.... But then he spoke "WhAT ArE YoU"
"Dawn." I said simply.

"I think you need to come with me!"

"I think...I can stay here."

"But, you are powerful and we need you!"

"It what way."

"Well, there's many ways..." he said pervertally.

"Hell to the fucking no." I said looking at him.

"Fine, just come with me!"

"Fine." I said sighing in defeat as he yanked my hand away bringing me to a large cabin in the middle of the forest.

"Go get washed up, I'll be out here."
He pointed to a room, I nodded walking into the room. It had a bunch of girls clothing, a large king size bed, a flat screen TV, a couch and built in bathroom. I loved this form and I wasn't gonna change back. I ran into the closet, and saw undergarments, white lace, a black undershirt, a blue t-shirt that said 'fuck you'
And black jean shorts, with white and blue knee socks, followed by black converses. Then I walked into the shower, slowly stripping my clothes I put it on high hot. I jumped in and soaked myself in lavender body wash, and strawberry and banana hair soap.

When I was done, I walked out of the room in nothing but a towel, when I saw sonic ex sitting on the bed.
"Hi, how's your shower."
"Better if you would GET THE FUCK OUT IF HERE SO I CAN GET DRESSED!"

"Nope."

"Fine, I grabbed my clothing and walked into the bathroom forgetting to shut the door. I put on the clothing and walked out with Sonic Ex sitting with a perverted ass smile.
"WHAT US YOUR MAJOR MOUND FUCTION!"

"Mmm nothing, and may I say nice body." he purred.

"Wait- what- mother fucking bitch!" I screamed noticing he must'uv saw me naked.

He smirked and as I was about to walk out he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap.

"What now?"

"Well, since I saw you naked maybe we could-"

"If I kiss you will
You shut the fuck up?"
"Absolutely!"
He smirked again

I then puckered my lips, and planted mine on his, he licked my body lip asking for entrance, I playfully denied and he squeezed my ass making me gasp as he shoved his tonge into my mouth. I felt sparks. It lasted about 2 minutes until we let go with a string of saliva connecting to our mouthes. I wiped it off.
"Better?"
"For now....." He muttered pervertally.
'Man does this dude have a sex drive.'
I thought.

Yep hope you all loved it more to come out lemon in certain chapters.