Kink 30

Daddy's watching me

I sit down on the bed pushing my long hair out of the way of his vision as he watches me with hungry eyes, hungry for my body and my touch, and I was gonna give it to him..but soon after I finished myself off. Laying my head back against the pillow behind me, taking deep breaths as I use my middle and ring finger to rub my clothed clit, soft whines slipping from my mouth while I toss and turn, chest heaving up and down when I take deep shaky breaths. "Like what you see?~" I ask looking over at the man watching me, seeing him nod gives me a smile before I slowly take off the shorts I have then throwing them to the side along with my underwear, exposing my wet dripping core to him. Teasing my entrance with my fingertip letting my voice echo throughout the room, enjoying the self pleasure I was allowed to five myself. Right as I'm about let my fingers dip inside of my pussy, I feel the bed creak causing me to whip my head up seeing his knee at the foot of the bed with a black wand in hand, smirking as he handed it to me while turning it on than sat back down. "Be good and use it on yourself ok?" In response I nod my head while my cheeks are bright red, sinking my teeth into my bottom lip while the head of the vibrator got closer to my clit, my breath hitching as soon as it touched my throbbing clit making my legs shake already. Loud moans fill the room while I masturbate for the man in front of me, watching with pure sadistic pleasure as I suffer and touch myself for him, reaching my climax I arch my back leaning my head farther into the mattress as I cum onto the bedsheets and the head of the wand. "Good girl~"