Expo Dubai K-pop Concert 2020

.
Outfit

Mic/In-ear

Mic/In-ear

.
Hanny: Dubai! Are you ready? Let's have fun!

"Lilac"

Hanny: You guys know the song "Dumb Dumb" right?
(CHEER)
Hanny: Okay, if you know sing along with me.

"Dumb Dumb"

Hanny: Thank you! Fuh! That's was amazing! Let me introduce myself, hello I'm Park Hanny. Nice to meet you guys.
(CHEER)
Hanny: Are you guys having fun? Hey, it doesn't sound like you having fun. Once again, are you guys having fun tonight?
(CHEER)
Hanny: Okay, that the spirit. Woah, I see a lot of Cloud-Bong here.
(CHEER)
Hanny: HAHAHA! I got it. I acknowledge BLUEMING's attendance tonight. Thank you so much.
(CHEER)
Hanny: It such an honor to me to perform here in Dubai expo.
(CHEER)
Hanny: I saw on Twitter, on the Instagram that you guys tagging me, it's really honor that you guys are waiting for me.
(CHEER)
Hanny: Um... Actually I have been here a few times but for holidays of course. I love this place. It's kinda another level. Dubai are expensive if you know what I mean.
(CHEER)
Hanny: Like an expensive cars are just ordinary car here. Oh, and I love to go to those place what we called it, the, the palm island?
(CHEER)
Hanny: Woah, it mind blowing. It's beautiful and really gorgeous.
(CHEER)
Hanny: So to be here tonight, to introduce the Kpop culture and to perform infront of you guys was an honor to me.
(CHEER)
Hanny: I would love to come and perform here again maybe someday. Fingers crossed cuz I don't know when it will happen but I wanted to.
(CHEER)
Hanny: So you have see the song that I released last year. Woah sound like the old one but it's just pass a few day in 2022. Lol
(CHEER)
Hanny: So the next song is very special. I wrote this song thinking of you. Thinking my memories from the world tour. Do you you what is it?
(YES)
Hanny: Wow, then what song?
(BLUEMING)
Hanny: Did you get the info in advance or what? Okay this song was first introduced back in 2019 on first anniversary concert. Did you know the fan chant?
(YES)
Hanny: Do you mind to do it again?
(YES)
Hanny: Great! Since the last time I heard, the video went viral when Blueming voice more loud than my voice using a mic. So can you do it again!
(YES)
Hanny: Okay, are guys ready? Others fans you can join too. Don't be shy okay! Let's get start with Blueming!
(CHEER)

"Blueming"

Hanny: Thank you! Fuh! That so amazing! It's been a long time to heard that.
(CHEER)
Hanny: I'm so excited right now. That I feel like my heart go to marathon then come back to me. It's beating so fast.
(CHEER)
Hanny: Thank you to Blueming and others fans for join the fan chant early. A lot of fan who not Blueming also enjoy and singing it. Thank you, I really appreciate it.
(CHEER)
Hanny: So I need to say goodbye now. Hey, no wait! Listen! Aigoo, I'm not done talking yet.
(CHEER)
Hanny: Ah, like always, Blueming are bullying me again and again.
(CHEER)
Hanny: Hah! I don't know what to say to you guys playfulness maybe it's started from me. I taught you guys the wrong thing.
(CHEER)
Hanny: Okay... Calm down! Calm down dear self! Calm down! Let's finish this quickly. Let's me introduce to the next song. I changed this song the last minute because of the Dubai's whether. You know in Korea it still cold. I need a wear something warm, having a hot pack to warm myself but when I come here... It's 180 degree change. It's hot here like a summer!
(CHEER)
Hanny: You guys already know right?
(YES)
Hanny: So this song called "SOLO". Before that I want to say thank you for Mr. and Mrs. Korea President, thank you to staffs here for make this beautiful, gorgeous place and thank you to BLUEMING and others fans for coming tonight. I hope you guys enjoy tonight cuz I'm really enjoying others performance that I forgot it's my turn to perform. Make sure you guys go home safely, eat in a time and take a enough rest. Okay!
(CHEER)
Hanny: So sudden! HAHAHA! Okay let's me perform for you. Dancers are you ready? Okay, BLUEMING are you ready?
(CHEER)
Nice. Please sing, dance and jump along with us. Let's go!

"SOLO"

Hanny: BLUEMINGs thank you so much. I love you guys! See you next time. Enjoy!

"Good Day"

Hanny: Thank you! Sukran! Bye, bye!