Prologue

"He's so mean, but I gotta love it And I just can't let him go. I'm so whipped on his tiny little .. He's a sexy animal. Spends too much and I never tell him no. Drives me nuts and he got me by the throat. " -Zayn.

Harry is a reckless guy. He is at the age of 18 , wants to live the life of a normal guy his age. He likes to party , go out and have fun with his friends. But being the son of a mafia boss has its risks. But he is not aware of that. Mr. Styles being tired of his son's behavior , he decided to hire a tough bodyguard for the little twink. As being a mafia boss , he has his own enemies and he is not taking a chance of losing his only child.

Zayn Malik is a tough and one of the top bodyguards out there. You can say he is a little mean and unfriendly but he takes his job seriously. He ain't scared of anything so people usually don't fuck with him because they know how he gets down. He loves his job and life. Being at the age of 22 and this successful, he was chosen by a mafia boss himself to be his son's personal bodyguard. And since Zayn likes risky jobs so he accepted the job.

Let's see how the sassy cute little twink would deal with the demanding bodyguard. Would he accept his life to be changed like this or he would object and try to make the bodyguard's life like living hell so he would give up and leave..!