Movement

Johnny was laying in bed, sore as all hell. His stomach and uterus were stretching significantly and he was in a lot of pain from it. He had a hot pack on his lower tummy to help soothe the pain in that area. His eyes were closed and listened to the bliss of no sound going on. Johnny was now officially seven months pregnant, which meant that he could have his baby shower. They could have the shower and reveal the gender of their baby.

Johnny didn't have a lot of energy between going to work and growing a baby to plan the baby shower. So once again, Ponyboy would be in charge of it all. Ponyboy was happy to do it. He had the creative drive to do it all and have a good result in the end. Johnny trusted his husband.

Ponyboy was currently down in the kitchen, at the table. He was working on the invitations for the baby shower, he would then mail them to his friends and family. It had simple information on the card. For example: when the event was, where it was, what to expect, and what someone could bring.

Ponyboy knew not all his family or friends had money to provide a gift for the baby. But it was a conventional thing that would still go on the card.

They were bringing a lot more people to this event in particular. Including old school friends that they had been reconnecting with. People like Bryon, Mark, and even Curly. People both men thought they would personally never see again.

Pony decided it was time for him to take a break. So, he decided he would go upstairs and see his husband. Ponyboy had been at his workstation (table) the whole time. He had given Johnny the hot pack and went to go get things done. He went to the bedroom to check on him.
"Hey honey, how are you feeling?" Ponyboy asked.

Johnny cracked his eyes open. He smiled at the sight of his husband. Johnny had only been leaving the house to go to work. He hated having people see him. It made Johnny uncomfortable knowing people could see him and tell he was carrying a baby. He knew people were making assumptions about him and his love life. He was uncomfortable on many levels.
"Better, just mild cramping." Johnny said. He was happy his husband went to come see him specifically.

"Alright honey, are you hungry?" Pony said.

"Mm, yes. Are you? I could order us some food and you can also take a break." Johnny said. It was an excuse to order food he knew he shouldn't be eating. Johnny loved it because Pony would usually fold.

"I could eat, and yeah. I need a break. Most of the cards are done if you want to go down to the table and see how they're looking." Ponyboy said. Johnny rolled a bit to be able to sit up on his own. Something he was still learning how to do. Simple things were harder to do with this new bigger baby bump Johnny had. He picked up his phone so he would be able to get the food on its way.

"I will when we go out there to sit and eat." Johnny said. He put his phone down after a few moments. "It'll be here in 30 minutes." Johnny said.

Ponyboy got in the bed with his husband, "Can I feel your bump?" Ponyboy asked.

"Sure, although I haven't felt movement in 30 minutes." Johnny said. He thought maybe he was getting a break until his baby decided to go back to kicking or stretching out where they were in his tummy. He knew how much Ponyboy loved to feel their baby kick. It was comforting knowing their baby was in there and very alive.

Johnny rubbed his belly, stirring up the little baby. Johnny could feel them turn a little bit. Ponyboy excitedly put his hand on his husband's pregnant belly. He was happy to start feeling some push back. The baby was not happy about being disturbed.
"Hi baby..." Ponyboy cooed. The baby kicked wherever they felt the weight of their parents hands were. "I love your bump, Johnny. You're so beautiful." Ponyboy praised.