1: the casual citchen

i get up and stretch so long my spine cracks in half. Today was my birthday, and it was going to be great, i could feel it. i get up and tie my brunnette hair into a litle messy bun, and head downstairs to kiss my sexy hot bf.

"hey shawty" i sign, kissing him on the nose. "Good morning Helen Keller, my wonderful sexy girl candy ugh" he smacks my ass like a drum "harder dadd—-y—-" he sucks a red hot chilli pepper hickey into my neck, making precum gather at my tip. right as im about to remove my panties, he lets go, pats me on the back, and walks away. what a little tease that cheeky abraham lincoln is.

"babbeeeeeee i was about to creampieeeee" "gurl its 7 in the morning go 2 work" "OH NO IM LAte" i run out into the street, quickly running to my job.

i pull up into my workplace, met by the familiar gate i see every weekday. i work as a teddy bear surgeon.

i get off of work early since i only had a minor surgery today, reattaching a bear's eyeballs. i walk up to my door and knock, with no answer. i turn the door handle, surprised to see it open and unlocked. how peculiar!

im met with clapping noises the moment i walk in. "abe...?" i walk up to my bedroom door, where the clapping sound is coming from, and i am astounded by what i see.

"fuck daddy oh yeah" says dwane johnson, getting his back blown by my boyfriend, honest abe.