Chapter 9

Somewhere in the garden of the imperial Palace, the image of three people drinking tea under the shade was seen. It was noticeable that two of them have a sullen look on their faces, one of them in particular— a man with blond hair and blue eyes sigh deeply as if his world was ending.

"I can't find brother anywhere."

It was prince Ragus Kazek, the second Prince of Kazek empire. It has been a week since he has last seen his brother, he just got back from a trip to the Eastern part of the empire when he decided to stop by the Palace of the first prince, only to find out that he was not there.

When he interrogate his aid, all he said was that he was out on a secret investigation and will be back the next day, however a week had past and he was nowhere to be found.

On the other hand, a woman with similar eyes and hair answered him with a similarly gloom look.

"Could it be that he had a lover and was on a secret rendezvous? What if he ran away? It can't be! I refuse to give away my son to some unidentified woman!"

The empress of the empire who, like her son was fond of the first prince seemed to have into a conclusion that Raul had chosen to ran away from home with some woman.

The emperor who sat across the mother and son only smiled and laugh awkwardly. Rather than come into any conclusion or anxiety like the two, he was pretty calm. However, he had already ordered half of the imperial knights under his command to search the whole empire.

He was not particularly worried of his safety, he was confident and trustful of his skills, it's just that it bothers him that his first born had not showed up in their family tea time bonding that happens three times a week.

"That rascal missed the tea time this week."

The three of them sighed in sync as they raise the tea cup and sipped on it.
It was a peaceful family gathering, oblivious to the fact that the nobles and maternal relatives of the two princes was planning on how to cut each other's neck for the sake of the throne.

Meanwhile, in Luxembourg mansion at the tower at the eastern part of the premises lies the subject of worry of the imperial family.

Prince Raul was overlooking the field of wild flowers in front of the tower. It has been a days since he fully recovered but rather than express his gratitude and leave, he found himself hesitating each day. It has become his habit to stare at the field every afternoon anticipating the image of the silver haired beauty that runs around the field without a care in the world.

It was time for Luna to have a walk, she always choose to walk near at the wild flower field whenever she was at the capital mansion, this is because it reminds him of her home town of her first life as Selene where she lived in the outskirts of the city where flowers blooms even on the side of the road.

It was a total coincidence that the tower was built in front of the field, it was totally not her intention to walk in a place where Raj could see her.

'Why does it feel like I'm doing it on purpose?'

She thought, aware of the eyes looking at her from a far. She stops by the tower every other day to bring supplies for Raj who is recuperating secretly. But there was little interaction between the two aside from the usual greetings and small exchange of what he needs and how far he recovered. This is because she find it hard to be alone with a handsome man who is technically a stranger.

'I feel like I might jump at him in any moment'

That was all Luna could think every time she sat face to face with him. It was even more so because he was wearing a thin white shirt that is loose around the neck, it emphasises his collarbone giving off a languid appearance that stirs the heart of any lady— Luna included.