𝒕𝒘𝒐. 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗃𝖺𝗁

❛ ACT I ❜-ˋˏ chapter two ˎˊ-

❛ ACT I ❜
-ˋˏ chapter two ˎˊ-

  SOFIA SLOWLY opened her eyes and they adjusted to the dimly lit room

SOFIA SLOWLY opened her eyes and they adjusted to the dimly lit room. The ceiling she stared at was grey and rotted and Sofia felt a scratchy surface underneath her body.

A vibrant stinging sensation ached in her neck where she was injected. She tried to touch her the area but her hands were bound by rope as well as her feet.

The vampire grunted softly as she tried to use her strength to break free. A huff of irritation left her lips when she failed. The vervain was making her weak. Sofia looked at her attire to see she was still in her dress. Her heels were gone along with her mask.

She blinked again to regain her focus. The vampire looked around at the old house she was in. Pieces of furniture was scattered randomly and dust clung to every surface. Spider webs sparkled in the corner of her eye from the small streams of sunlight entering through the boarded up windows. She sat on a dirty couch and wondered how the hell did she end up in this disgusting place.

Flashbacks of last night played through her head suddenly and Sofia's panic returned. She sat up straighter and looked around again for Elena. But she wasn't here.

Just when Sofia was about to call out for Elena, a unknown man entered. He carried her unconscious sister in his arms up until the couch before dropping her on the opposite side of the one Sofia was seated on. She tensed up.

Sofia realized he was a vampire when she didn't hear a heartbeat from his chest. The man reached towards Elena, and she shouted fiercely. "Hey! Don't touch her!" She struggled against the ropes.

The vampire turned to her, putting his finger to his lips to shush her. Her glare hardened. She watched as he untied her sister and Elena woke up.

"Elena." Sofia sighed in relief but was met with a confused expression.

"Annie?" Elena gasped when she noticed the man her sister was glaring at. "What do you want? Please I'm hurt." She tried to move away.