𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾

❛ ACT I ❜-ˋˏ chapter one  ˎˊ-

❛ ACT I ❜
-ˋˏ chapter one ˎˊ-

   SOFIA GILBERT groaned sleepily as the sound of her ringtone rang through out her bedroom

She didn't bother to open her eyes as she reached over to her bedside table to grab her phone. The brunette vampire winced at the brightness of her screen before her eyes adjusted to the contact's name. She scowled before accepting the call.

"Why the hell are you calling me so early Damon? Do you want me to toss all your bourbon into the fire?" She grumbled, miserable.

"Who pissed on your toothbrush huh?" Damon retorted, not fazed by her threat.

Sofia rolled her eyes and sat up, running her hand through her loose hair. It was knotty and needed to be brushed. "You know what's the first thing I want to hear when I wake up?" She asked, humming absent mindingly.

"What?"

"Not your annoying voice."

"You are not miss sunshine in the morning. Bambi." The older vampire said, using the name he gave her when they met. He told her it's because she looks as innocent as a baby deer. Ironic because she drinks blood. Not animal blood like Stefan Salvatore though, she finds the taste revolting.

"Why are you calling me? Did you kill someone again?" She asked, making a face.

"No, and I'm offended that your mind immediately went to that."

"With your track record?
Seriously?"

"Shut up and get your ass over here. It's important."

Sofia placed her phone on speaker and left it on her bed before standing up. She opened her curtains, letting the sunlight warm her face thanks to her daylight ring. Then she walked to her dresser to find some clothes. "What is wrong now?"