Prologue

Gonna make this quick. First, I love you all. Check. This fic is not for fame, just for fun. Check. Lastly, there are so many werewolf stories I am sorry if I might unintentionally take an idea. Just trying to keep the ball rolling. Enjoy!

-.-

Kids chattered loudly leaving the school as the bell sounded. Though, almost 2,000 kids filled the school one stood out at the moment. Althea. It was her last day of school and first day at a new life.

She would find out what that is soon. For now, she was lost counting down the days till her birthday when she turned 18.

'An adult, finally' she joked walked down going to her car. As she opened the door, she heard loud laughter and sighed rolling her eyes.

"Hey girl, don't turn around. I got the perfect view" a boy said making her face them and glare.

If it was anyone of importance and she thought even wasting her breath would just be blessing him. He's very name was just a disgrace. James.

'The little shit'

'All he did was talk to his friends, look at girl's asses, claim he's faithful, then fucks some chick in a bathroom stall. And yes I was there to hear that.'

"Aw, don't leave me yet. We were having such good memories. Remember you when we walked to the class together?"

Althea opened her car door sliding in ignoring the boy while worse issues plagued her mind. She backed up while the boys followed suit in choosing not to get run over.

"Althea, baby-" he was soon replaced with a sound of tires scraping the street as her sped through the parking lot.

-.- Alec

I looked at the paper slamming it on the desk.

'How could he do this?!'

He was going ruin my chance of taking Alpha Coopers pack. When I find him, oh when I find him, I rip him to shreds and force his remains down his children throat. A knock resounds on my door as my Beta sits on my desk with a wide smile.

'She better have something good' my wolf spoke and I scoffed trying my best to remain calm.

"Tell me you have something." I spoke circling the table.

"I have something even better than something, Alpha. I have a plan to get Alpha Cooper and Soto to there needs. I was thinking, we need to go deep. We have to get personal if we want to get what we want. Do you really want this, Alpha?"

I snapped my head towards her as she looked down quickly.

"Do you question my motives, Bernice? I think you misinterpret my kindness towards you to others. I can easily change that."

I stalked towards her and she looked at me not in the eyes but somewhere in my face.

"No...I do not. My apologies, Alec."

I gave her a hard stare which slowly softened with time. I was 20, still had no mate, and felt lost. I thought fighting through packs will help me find her and that's exactly what I intend to do. She'll be mine and only mine.

"What did you have in mind exactly?" Bernice smirked looking his way.

"Were gonna kidnap to Alpha's daughter."