Chapter One

It was Friday evening and a young girl, Emma, was being taking out by her best friend to take her mind of all her school and work..

"I can't believe I got you out of the house." Jane says with a laugh as she pulls up next to a lake side party.

Emma just looks out the door window as Jane ups up out of her jeep, "Me either." She pulls open her door, sliding out. "I've never been to party, or even done anything like this so why did I let you convince me to come out with you?"

Jane just smiles as she grabs two drinks from a guy who walks by, then giving him a look that makes him walk away. Jane hand Emma a cup. "Because I know I'm right when I say you need to chill and relax some instead of isolating you're self you you're room all day studying and reading. And come on, you got to admit that there are some really hot guys here too." She nudges Emma and smirks at her.

"Fine," She says taking the cup and chugging its contents down.

Jane yelps in excitement as she too downs her drink. "Let's Dance" She says taking hold of Emma's wrist and dragging her into the middle of a crowd of people.

Smiling happily Emma dances along. Having fun for the first time in a long time. "Thank you," she says with the fling of her head sending her hair in ever direction.

"That's my job to make sure you have fun and stay happy," she comments as a couple of guys walk their way toward them.

Smiling Emma starts to blush.

On of the guys wrap their arm around Emma and starts to dance against her while Jane giggles as she watches Emma turn red

She looks at him and can't help but to get even more red and then looks at Jane and sees her smiling.

"Im'ma go get something to drink," Jane says as she soon disappears into the crowd.

"Wait," she says a little to late. Looking through the crowd she couldn't find you, starting to get nervous and looks at the guy Jane left her with.

The guy looks at Emma smiling. "What's wrong? You're friend just went to get a drink."

Not knowing what to say, says what comes out first, "I was gonna ask her to grab me something to drink while she was there." Looks up at him.

"I'll get you something to drink," he says as he too leaves her.

"Great, Now, I'm alone," she says to herself.

As Emma stood alone in the middle of the crowd waiting for Jane to return when she hears some people scream and a crowd form quickly around in a circle and some girls pass by you talking about how someone came out of the woods hurt badly.

Freaking out like Emma does, she goes with the crowd. "What's wrong?" she ask a girl standing next to here.

"Some girl was found in the woods all cut up and bloody." She says trying to look over the crown.

A guy in a grey shirt and black skinny jeans with black boots walks out of the woods behind the crowd where you can see and makes eye contact with you. His green eyes suck you in for the moment. He holds you're eye attention then looks away walking towards the vehicles.

Jane then comes running up to her, "We should get out of here. The cops will be here soon." She says say they head to her car

"I knew there was a reason I never wanted to go to a party," Emma says as Jane takes off driving back to Emma's house.

"Well this doesn't normally happen when you go to a party. It's normally a bunch of people getting drunk and having fun. Getting laid and drunk off there ass's."