The Unicorn [5SOS]

Calum walked into the room with a large egg. Luke was sitting on the couch with Michael in the kitchen baking his special brownies and Ashton upstairs doing inappropriate things.

"Whatcha got there?" Luke asked Calum.

"A unicorn!" Calum said quietly, so Michael wouldn't hear.

"A UNICORN?!" Michael screamed. Michael was obsessed with unicorns.

"Mine." Calum said, shielding the rainbow-colored egg.

"No such thing." Luke said, picking up a newspaper and reading it.

"YUH-HUH! IF THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS UNICORNS, THEN HOW IS THERE RAINBOWS? WHAT ABOUT SPARKLES? GLITTER? HAPPIENESS?" Mike screamed. Luke just shook his head at the boy and continued reading.

"KEEP IT DOWN DOWN THERE! IM TRYING TO... UH... VANDALIZE STUFF!"
Ashton yelled from upstairs. Then the oven started beeping.

"MY BROWNIES!" Michael said, running back to the kitchen to save his brownies from burning.

"The egg!" Calum said "it's shaking!" Then a small horn broke through part of the egg. "I'll help you, little unicorn!" Calum started breaking part of the egg off to help the small creature. It was white with a rainbow mane and tail and a purple horn.

"I still don't believe it!" Luke said, looking up for a second then going back to reading the paper.

"GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME!" Michael yelled, running through the door again, this time holding steaming hot brownies. He dropped the pan on Calum's lap and scooped up the baby unicorn.

"SON OF A-" Calum yelled, the pan burning through his jeans.

"Shhh! Not in front of the baby!" Michael said. Michael picked the brownies off of Calum's lap with one hand, the other still clutching the unicorn.

Calum looked at his lap. There was a giant hole in each of his pant legs in the shape of the pan and his skin was bright red from the heat.

"Give me Rainbow!" Calum said to Michael, holding his hands out for Michael to set the unicorn on. Michael gently set the little unicorn on his hands and walked calmly back into the kitchen.

Calum looked to check the gender of the tiny creature. "Umm... Ok... Your name will be Charles instead..."

Then there was a small giggle-like sound. "Aww! He likes-" and then the unicorn, Charles, tired Calum into a larger pure white unicorn. This is so embarrassing! Why couldn't I have gotten pink mane and tail and horn?! Calum thought. Charles was on the ground, running towards the door to outside.

"SEE YA LATER LOSERS!" Yelled Charles as he ran away, leaving a trail of glitter behind him.
"I still don't believe you." Luke said, not glancing up from his newspaper once.

Michael once again walked into the living room. "Where's Calum?"

"I don't know." Luke said. Michael grinned, grabbed Calum, the unicorn, and went upstairs to his room. Inside was pictures of unicorns and rainbows, covering every inch of his walls, except for the black spray paint that read 'Ash wuz heer'
"Calum will never know I stole you, Rainbow!" He then checked the gender, just in case. "Oh, I mean... I guess your name will be... Charles!"

Ashton ran into Calum's room, naked. "Oh, nice unicorn!"

"Wanna come with me?"

"Where?"

Michael grinned, "Chuck E Cheeses?"

"YASSS!" Ashton screamed.

So Ashton and Michael flew to Chuck E Cheeses on Calum's back.

"Now where?" Michael asked Ashton when they were done at Chuck E Cheeses.

"Well... I've never been to Austrailia..." So they flew to Austrailia, got married, and lived happily ever after.

Calum was stuck being a unicorn forever, so it kinda sucked for him, until Michael got in a fight with a kangaroo and lost. Then Calum was happy.

Charles is now in Las Vegas, winning up all the money because Charles is cool.

Luke never believed Michael or Calum. He died a few days later because he forgot to stop reading his newspaper (it was Ashton's job to tell him when to stop.)

Ashton got to live out his dream of owning a pet kangaroo. Then his husband (Michael) got in a fight with it and lost. Now he has a pet koala. And they had kangaroo meat for supper that night.

Nobody ever knew that Calum was a unicorn except Calum and Charles. Charles is still a jerk.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I know that they are from Austrailia. That's basically why I chose Australia. This contest was perfect for me because I can think these kinds of things up really fast and easily. So thank you for reading *bows* and thank you for voting (if you did. If you didn't then you are shunned *shuns you*) ok bye!

~me