danny x johnny

johnny will be called by his birth name, george in this bc i'm dumb and forgot to change it to johnny

george and danny were the only ones left on the bus, as the other three went to a club or a bar somewhere in town. they both stayed behind with the excuse of being to tired to do anything but for danny, the real reason was that he was teetering in and out of little space and the only one in the band who knew about it was george. george knew about danny's little space and decided it was up to him to take care of danny when he was regressed, especially to an extremely young age. you see, the reason danny regresses is because of past traumas that i will not be getting into. anyways, george noticed that danny was being a little bit distant that day and knew that was a sign of him regressing, so when all of the other guys left, he invited danny to lay with him in his bunk, as george got the biggest bunk due to him being taller than the rest of the band. danny agreed and climbed into the older's bunk. he turned on his side away from george but still snuggled into the bigger man's side. danny has this dog tag necklace that he'd chew on typically when he was starting to regress and it made a bit of a noise, it sounded as if he had a tongue piercing. that was another sign that george noticed, so he wrapped his arm around the smaller and danny immediately wrapped his arms around george's arm, snuggling up to it. george chuckled a bit, knowing that danny only got clingy like this when he started to slip into little space. "danny, how old are you feeling right now, little love?" george asked danny, danny just hummed in response showing that he'd regressed into a really young age, most likely around a couple of months old, which meant that he was nonverbal at the moment. george smiled a bit at this as he enjoys taking care of danny when he regresses like this. "ok, danny, i've got to get up to grab some stuff for you," george said as he sat up and climbed out of the bunk. danny whined and made grabby hands towards george. george laughed a bit at this as he made his was towards the spare bunk where they kept their smaller items like backpacks and such. george always kept some little space stuff with him when they went on tour. he typically brought items like a small stuffed animal, a kids book, a pacifier, and a sippy cup. he grabbed the stuffy, the book, and the pacifier and brought them back to his bunk. danny squealed with delight when george cam back. george smiled as he popped the paci into danny's mouth. danny looked confused for a minute before he realized what had happened. he giggled and clapped his hands together and george smiled at the sight of his little one. george saw that danny was still in some day clothes, like skinny jeans and a t-shirt, and said, "hows about we get you into something comfy, little one?" danny hummed and made grabby hands toward george again and george picked danny up from where he was laying and brought him to the spare bunk where george grabbed one of his t-shirts he always lets danny borrow and a pair of danny's way to big pj pants. george never understood why danny always got pj pants 2 sizes too big but hey, he can do what he wants, most of the time. he brought danny into the lounge area where he sat him down on the couch. "arms up, please, love," he told danny and lifted his arms. he took danny's shirt off and put the fresh one on him. after that he did the same with danny's pants and brought him back to the bunk. he laid danny down in the bunk then climbed in himself. danny found the stuffy that george had previously brought to the bunk and was cuddling it, as it was his favorite animal, a lion. george grabbed the kids book that sat at the edge of the bed and snuggled up to danny. "my little lion cub, do you want me to read to you?" he asked. danny shook his head no and george was surprised as danny loved it when he read to him in little space. "do you wanna just snuggle?" he asked again and danny shook his head no once again, george was puzzled as these were some of danny's favorite things to do in little space. george thought of one more thing he could try, "danny, do you wanna watch lion king?" he asked, danny nodded his head yes this time and cooed at george through his yellow pacifier. george smiled at his little lion cub and kissed the top of his forehead as he grabbed his phone out and opened disney plus. he started lion king and in the middle of it danny fell asleep snuggled up to george, lion plushy in hand. george didn't notice that danny fell asleep until the end of the movie but when he did notice, he pulled the covers over danny and him and pulled danny closer and went to sleep himself.

the end