×LILI RUTH RIOS×

The Rios family had always been successful with her dad being The 3rd best business man in the whole world and her mom being a successful model. Lili being an only child of course she gets spoiled and is given a lot of attention by her mommy and daddy.

By the time Lili turns 18 she can be whatever the hell she wants. because even if her mommy and daddy were successful in business and modeling They made her choose her own path to build.

Lili always thought she was better than everyone she was right she IS better than everyone. She thinks of people as stepping stones for her to get to the top. THEY were Extras While SHE was the main character although she might be kind and considerate sometimes most of the time she was a total bitch the good kind.

At least she wasn't one of those pick me girls tho. She wouldn't stoop so low just to get MALE VALIDATION. She knew she didn't need it she knew her worth. Plus she had her best friend anyways she didn't need boys.

Her best friend gorya also her childhood best friend. Even tho they were polar opposites they still got along well. Lili was always had goryas back whether it was bullies or financial problems and gorya was always there for her to vent on when days were tough. they were always together. they were inseparable.

But she never would of thought she would fall in love with The bully of her best friend The boy she personally bet up for giving gorya a red card. She didn't even expect to fall in love in the first place.

✨💸[Playlist]💅

•Playdate -Melanie Martinez|•primadonna -Marina And The Diamonds|•Barbie Tingz -Nicki Minaj|•Boss Bitch-Doja Cat|•Looking At Me|•Sabrina Carpenter|•rich girl -Gwen Stefani , Eve|•Bubblegum Bitch -Marina|•We fell in love in october -Girl in red|

<3 DONT BE A GHOST READER😫🙌