in the moonlight

Authors note:

I wrote a beginning with hawks, because i planned to continue this with a story line, but i don't think i will anymore.

~ So if ur here just for the smut u can start reading at the sixth paragraph (that's were the smut starts) ~

"Hey, you sure you'll be fine?", hawks asked y/n with a worried look on his face.
"Yeah don't worry. If anything happens to me you can have the left overs in my fridge" she replied. He boxed her arm, "That's not funny, dumbass".
Y/n snickered to herself.
She looked out of the car window into the nightsky for a second.
"I know you don't like the idea of us splitting up for this mission, but I'll be alright. I just need to get the plans of the building and I'll be out!", she gave him her biggest smile trying to calm his nerves.

Before leaving, hawks glanced at y/n one last time.
"Be save, rouge" is the last thing he said before disappearing into the shadows of the night.
She let out a loud sigh.

She didn't really want to do this. She was only in this mission because of keigo. Just like with hero work. Just like with everything.
She just went along with him. That's just how it always was.
They knew each other since their childhood and she just dragged behind him her entire life. What else should she do? She didn't have any dreams or hopes for the future or herself, so she decided the least she could do is watch out for her best friend.
Afterall he was the only person worth giving a shit in this ugly, shitty world. The rest just seemed so meaningless.

She let out another sigh.
"Let's just get this over with", she said to herself when she broke into the building.
She jumped down an opened window making the sound of her landing echo threw the long hollow halls.
She started walking, following the plan she made with hawks. The room that had the building plans must have been here somewhere.
While walking threw the hallway, the windows were letting in the blue light of the moon. It was kind of pretty, is what y/n was thinking.
Then she suddenly heard a noise.

"What are you doing here, rouge?", questioned a deep voice.
Dabi was leaning against a wall, his gaze focused on y/n.
"Guess this is it. I got discovered, my life is over. Hawks will actually inherit my fridge leftovers now. I really wanted to eat those chinese leftovers i got, after this.", was what was going threw y/n's mind.
She tried to be cool and excuse herself somehow.
"I'm coming from togas room, she wanted to do my nails.", she said.
He just stretched his arms, gaze still on her. Y/n was unsure if he bought her lie or just didn't care.
She leaned against the wall opposite of him. "What about you?", she asked casually. If she'd be neutral and casual maybe she'd be more believable. At least that'swhat she was hoping for.

Dabi laughed to himself, pushing himself of the wall walking up to y/n. She thought he was going to attack, but instead he pinned her to the wall behind her.
"You think I'd buy that crap? Togas room is not even in the direction you came from."
"Well fuck", she thought to herself.
"Alright," she looked up to him, "you know i lied, but didn't attack yet. What do you want?"
Dabi just grinned at that, tilting his head to her ear, whispering: "Take a guess, sweetheart."
As he said it he bit her ear slightly when y/n suddenly grapped dabis arms and pushed him to the wall, exchanging their positions.

"Whoa there tiger, no need to get so feisty", he grinned.
"Oh?", y/n started, "Isn't that exactly what you wanted?", she said while putting her hand under his shirt, slolwly sliding lower.
He starred at her for a second, seemingly surprised at her actions.
Y/n looked at dabi amused as she zipped his pants open when he suddenly pushed her on the ground, taking both her wrists in one of his hands, pinning them above her head.

"Heh", he laughed, "aren't we getting a bit excited" he said in a deep voice.
"Perhaps. I would say your lower parts definitely do seem like it", she responded while caressing his boner with her knee. "What's the matter big boy, got scared when I opened your pants?", y/n provoked.

"Now you're really begging for it.",
he put his free hand on her stomach, going lower till he's on her pussy. He slowly carassed her clit with his fingers when he pulled them out of her panties again.

"Big words for a girl that's already this wet", he smirked as he held those fingers in front of his mouth and licked them whilst making eyecontact with her.
Y/n blushed as she watched him lick his fingers with her juices on them.
"Naw, who's getting flustered now?", Dabi mocked.
"You wanna play games or are you gonna fuck me", she asked in a demanding tone.

"Hmm, are we getting impatient?", he lowered his face to hers till they were breathing the same air.
"Don't worry, I'll fuck you till you're completely satisfied, sweetheart."
He gave her a kiss, freeing her hands as he used both arms to steady himself now.
As they kissed, y/n put her arms around dabis neck pulling his body closer to hers, inviting her tongue into their makeout.
Dabi slowly pulled his dick out of his pants and glided it against y/n's wet pussy.
"Put it in already", y/n persisted.
"As you wish" he snickered.

As they went back to their french kissing he thrusted his dick with immense force inside and started pounding into y/n roughly.
She moaned as she pushed her nails into dabis back, feeling him hit all the right spots inside of her. She clung herself onto him when he started kissing her neck, then her collarbone and then her chest, leaving hickeys all over her.
He gave her one last kiss before turning her around to fuck her in doggy style.
He pulled her ass cheeks apart, making his dick in her pussy visible for him.

"Fuck this view is amazing", he said, grabbing her waist and thrusting into her again as she lifted her butt fitting to his thrusts, making dabis dick hit even deeper.
He kissed her back during his last pounds, making y/n moan with pleasure when they finally both orgasmed together. Dabi pulled out his dick coming all over her.

Y/n touched her back with the come on it and turned to dabi, "seriously?"

"Hm? Don't worry about it, I'll just lend you some clothes", he said winking at her.
He stood up, putting one of his hands into his pocket while offering y/n the other to help her stand up.
"Follow me."
"Where to?", she questioned.
He glanced at her with a slight grin.

"To my room."