My secret life

I was sat watching the TV with my brother, Ethan. We where watching Family Guy, I do love my brother, he is 20 and practically a dad to me. You see my mam and dad both died in a car crash on tuesday the 21st of December. He therefore became mine and the rest of my brothers legal guardian. I have 4 brothers including Ethan. There's Aiden, 18, Jamie, 18 and Brad who is 16. I'm the youngest, I'm called Jay and I'm 15. My brothers are extremely protective of me, Brad doesn't let any boys near me at school, apart from Jason, he's been my bestfriend since I was born.

'Jay, I'm going out. I'll lock the door for you and you have your keys right?' Ethan interrupted my thoughts.

'Yes, okay' I returned in a bored voice, I hate been treated like I'm 5! But he'll I wasn't staying in, there's a party at Jason's and it's Friday night! After Ethan had left I got changed in to some extremely short shorts, you could see some of my bum. I grabbed my White laced top - you could see my bra. I'm not a slag or anything, I'm just 'not allowed' to dress like this because of my brothers. I put on my 4 inch heels and dashed to Jase(A/N Jase is short for Jason)

The party was already up and going, I was so hyped up for this. My brothers all had dates so they wouldn't be here, ironic much? I went straight for the drinks table and grabbed my self a vodka and coke, can't go far wrong!

'Hey Jay! You made it' Jase hugged my waist, 'Where are your brothers hiding?' He whispered that in my ear.

'Dont know, I'm here alone' I smirked.

'Aw, couldn't wait to see me tomorrow, could you?'

'Yeah, if that was it' I rolled my eyes. 'What car you racing tomorrow? I'm using mine so you can fuck yourself'

'Aw. Jay man. Why can't you take mine?'

'Cause I'm the girl in this relationship' I smirked and winked.

Me and Jase danced for about an hour and I went back to the drinks table, I don't normally get to do this. Only the after party once I've raced. You see I'm a street racer, I love the rush. It gives me a break from the whole situation I call life. My secret identity is JJ, not hard to figure out you guess? But no one knows about from Jase.

I had been at the party for about 3 hours. And I was drunk.

'You coming up to bed?' Jase asked me.

'Erm, yeshhh plheaseee' I slurred back!

We climes up the stairs and climbed into Jason's bed, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I couldn't help feeling that I liked it...