𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❛ WOLF OF THE WOODS ❜

OPEN / CLOSED

hello! welcome to my newest graphics portfolio and graphic lotto! i've taken a major break from making graphic requests and decided it was time to try something new. here, i will post the graphics i make for myself and my mutuals, and even accept a couple of your ideas and inspirations.

since this is a graphics lotto, some things may be different in comparison to my last graphics shop. this includes rules, format of batches, and overall the way i choose what graphics i make. you can view the new rules and changes below!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

WARNINGS & DISCLAIMERS:

unless i state otherwise, all the graphics in this book are made by me, so please do not steal them! disclaimer: a lot of the resources i use to make my graphics (backgrounds, pngs, gifs, etc.) are not made by me (unless specifically stated), so all credit goes to the original creators!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

RULES:

1. first and foremost, this is NOT a graphics shop, this is a lotto. meaning you guys can submit requests and ideas, but you are not guaranteed to actually receive one. i will be choosing which ideas i want to execute and when they will be created. please do not get upset if your request isn't chosen, it isn't personal, it's just my preference at the time!

2. please credit me for whatever graphics i make you during the lotto. i spent a lot of time and effort making my graphics and there's nothing i hate more than people taking credit for my work or "forgetting" to credit me. i've dealt with it before and i won't do it again.

(payment for graphics made is a permanent follow and you must keep my graphics up for a minimum of 1 month)

3. i won't be accepting requests or ideas from unpublished books, or books other than fanfics (including other graphics books, oc books, and other miscellaneous writings). your book must have at least two published chapters, one of which must be a prologue or an actual chapter. this rule applies to everyone except my vips/mutuals.

4. when batch or section says it's closed, it's closed. please do not spam the chapter with requests or complain, because i have either chosen what requests i want to make or i am no longer in the mood to make graphics. again, nothing personal!

5. i expect that everyone will treat each other will kindness and respect, including myself. if i feel someone is being rude or ignoring the rules, i will either blacklist you from this book or block your profile. i don't tolerate any form of bullying or harassment.

6. i will not be accepting requests containing faceclaims that are models, singers, tiktok/youtube stars, or any celebrity that is not an actor/actress, as it is too hard to find resources.

7. lastly, please remember that i am a person too and i have a life outside of this app. i can't always be on and be making graphics, so just respect my boundaries and wishes. thank you!

8. everyone must include a password in their requests, except for vips. the password is your favorite pastime or hobby!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

VIPS:

(vips do not have to adhere to certain rules and can request whenever they'd like, unless specifically stated otherwise. they're also some of my favorite people on this app and make books like this possible <3)

heyqueens- darthvvderr Raichia astrxids -firestar 1-800-thanos -luvgoods -lxcifer -judeduarte tiishas VRPond dunbonnet -rosepetal -pyrrhics -sunfyres capmxrvel

KAT