S•T•A•R•T

•Lumi's POV•

Where am I? I don't remember how I got here...

~Flashback~

"Lumi... Lumi..."

"Yes..?"

"It's time to go now... To go to the oasis... Come on."

"Yes, I shall now..."

~End of Flashback~

"Is anybody here?" I shout as my voice echoes through the darkness "Hello?" I ask.

•Shinju's POV•

This place is so white... Where am I?

~Flashback~

"See you soon my friend! I'll be back from this place before you know it!"

"I hope.. I'll miss you! And I'll be going to the other side now!"

"Hello? Where am I?" I ask uncertainly.

•Unknown POV•

"I see both of them are awake now!" I say happily I run to the Orb of Life.

"Master, are you sure that you're ready for this...?" My loyal servant Aria says in a worried tone.

"Of course!" I reply, full of courage in my voice.

Aria muttered the magic words of life.

I felt my whole body getting absorbed into the crystal clear orb. It was a bit scary but then again, this is my duty as part of the Royal Family of Elementalia. We all vowed to protect this oasis that we have owned for the past thousands of years.

"Shinju and Lumi, they are the last two able to harness the power of Elementalia according to the prophecy... But it also says the dead elemental humans will rise again if the last two can harness all the power correctly...." I mutter as Aria nods.

Suddenly all of my vision turn into swirls of random colours mixed together. "Master you're already inside the orb, right?" The voice of Aria asks.

"Y-yes Aria..." I reply. The orb surprisingly was clear enough for me to see the worried face of my loyal servant. I send her an assuring smile and she hurriedly returns it.

I could feel my body dissolve into the orb... It wasn't a very nice feeling but I knew this was what I was born to do. I had to do this.

•••

What do you think of the start? Comment, votes, and feedbacks are well appreciated!

~XxRandomInsanityxX
(Edited by Lumi (Thank you X3)