Chapter 1

"STOP HYUNJIN YOU'VE BEEN BOTHERING ME SINCE THE MORNING CAN YOU LIKE STOP FOR LIKE A WHILE?" Y/n shouted at the guy who just pulled her hair as he was walking through the school hallway.

"As if I'll stop if you'll tell me too." The boy said poking his tongue out as he disappeared from the site.

"Ughh this boy's been getting way too much on my nerves." Y/n said as she walked towards the class. She enters the class and notices Hyunjin sitting beside her seat as the teacher has assigned you both seats together but a seat on your left was still empty because there were only a few students in this class.

Y/n walks and sits besides Hyunjin and whispers,
"I swear if our mothers weren't best friends i would have killed you."
The boy turns his face to y/n,
"Say again?"
"I said nothing."
Hyunjin turns his face straight to the board and continues saying,
"You won't ever be able to kill me because you love me." He said with a smirk.
"In your dreams Hyunjin."

As they were talking or you know fighting the teacher entered the class and everyone started taking notes but then before the period was over, the teacher stood near the door as she announced,
"Everyone a new student will be joining our class from tomorrow make sure to be polite and kind."
And she went out.

"A new student huh?" Y/n whispered to herself.
"If she'd be hot, I'll make her my girlfriend." Hyunjin said breaking Y/n chain of thoughts.
"Really? What if it's not a girl but a boy?" Y/n asked.
"Then...." Hyunjin was about to say something but got cut off
" Then maybe he'll be my boyfriend." Y/n said a smirk.
"And I'll tell your mom."
"WHAT- HYUNJIN YOU CAN'T DO THAT."
Hyunjin chuckled and said,
"I can and you know i might do it if needed."
Yeah one of the reasons why Y/n is always angry towards Hyunjin is because he never lets any boy come near her and the only guys she's friends with are y/n's and hyunjin's mutual friends.

Y/n packs her stuff as she exists the class annoyed by the conversation.
"You are really slow y/n." Hyunjin says to himself as he puts his head on the table and doses off to sleep.

The school was now over and y/n was now standing in the parking lot waiting for Hyunjin. He arrives at the lot and notices her standing waiting for someone. He walks up to her and asks,
"Got the message?"
"Yeah. Mom said she's at your house meeting your mum and asked me to come with you to your house and she said that your mom has already given the permission to you to drop me to your house."
"Well done let's go I don't like wasting my time."
Hyunjin grabs a helmet and gives it to y/n.
"Here wear it, it's not safe to ride a bike without a helmet."
"And what about you?"
"I just always carry to with me because-"
"Because you have to take your girls to rides I get it let's just go."
Y/n said as Hyunjin's face dropped. He tried to hide it and sat on the bike. Y/n sat behind him when he said,
"Hold on to me, so you don't fall."
Y/n wrapped her arms' around Hyunjin's torso as he asked,
"Let's go?"
"Mhm"

They reached hyunjin's house in 15 minutes and as soon as they reached, y/n ran to the living room giving hyunjin's mom a big hug.
"Hello auntie."
Hyunjin's mom kissed y/n's forehead as she hugged her back.
"Welcome y/n, Hyunjin didn't annoy you today right?"
She asked.
"He did, he's been annoying me a lot lately." And just as y/n answered that Hyunjin entered the room,
"Mom i never annoyed her, she's being sensitive."
Hyunjin's mom gave him a death stare so Hyunjin just quietly sat on the couch next to y/n' s mom.
Y/n' s mom hugged Hyunjin and told his mom,
"Don't give him death stares, the fault might be y/n's."
"Thank you auntie for taking my side." He said and he hugged back y/n's mom with a huge smile .

"Okay so Hyunjin and y/n we have something important to tell you."
Hyunjin's mom said as she brought something to eat.

Both faced her and sat with full concentration.
"Hyunjin's Mom and I have to go to a business trip for a month and as you both have no one except us to take care of you, you both will have to take care of each other." Y/n's mom said

Hyunjin's and Y/n's eyes opened wide in shock.
"But mom-"
"Y/n you'll be having exams this month and then you'll graduate school so we can't take you ."
They were right we had exams and moreover we had no fathers or maybe just the fathers never made an effort to look for us.
Moreover after our mothers were left by their husbands they decided to partner up and start a business which was now one of the biggest business in the country.

"I'll take care of y/n"
Y/n's eyes shot bullets to Hyunjin when he said that.
"I knew i could trust you bub." Y/n's mom with a smile.
"Don't annoy her okay?" Hyunjin's mom said and they both went to pack bags.

"Let's go and pick up your stuff from your house?" Hyunjin said as y/n nodded and both of them now were not aware of the fact that things would take a turn here.