part 1

Notes : in this drayton is 26 Bobby and nubbins are 10 and babba is 5

Drayton basically took care of the boys by him self but he never really cared. He loves his brother and his family even when they dive him crazy.  He had to drop out of school to take care of them .
    Though to day he didn't whant think about that because he was he was trying to shake off his nerves. For the chilly contests at the fair today.  Though it didn't help that the boy wouldn't stop pestering him. Drayton this sooo boring can't we gust go on one ride.  Bobby pleaded.  No drayton snapped.  The second I leve you 3 alone you'll do something stupid.  Pleassssee nubbins beged .  No he said now getting anyoned . They last thing he need was the boys wasting money on rides and rigged carnival games. 
     The thing was that mony was tighter then ever and he badly
needed the prize money for the chilly contests. He didn't whant to lose the gas station or the house. Or ... or the boys.  He pused the thought down and looked up from the chilly to look at the boys.  But they were no were to be seen . Boys he said looking aroud. Damit.
    Now Bobby Nubbins and babba are looking over at the small reado show has babba jump up and down because of the pretty horses.  they're all giggling. And fighting over the popcorn that Nubbins had quickly snatched from one of the stands when no one was looking.  That's when bobby got a great idea.
I have an idea he says very peased whith him self. We should enter in that one rodeo those rodeo contest. That sounds kind of dangerous. Nubbins says whith a mouthful of popcorn. I love it ! They make there way to the shighn up sheet. They were exposed to have their own helmets and stuff an mabby a parents permission.  But who cares.
   Drayton is looking evewere and the contest is about to start and his in between still looking for his brother's or just going back to the stands. When what does he see but his dumass brothers next to the fence.  But for some reason only 2 of them. There you two are now weres Bobby.  Um ... well uhhh nubbins studers out.  No drayton is really pised case he knows something up . Babba were is your brother.  Babba! Bab weres Bobby! Babba start to shake under the pressure and slow point up to the rodeo were Bobbys on the back of bull  looking like his about to vomit.  But drayton feels the colors drain from his face when he sees bobby hit the ground whith a loud thud . 
    Bobby don't move he just lays their for a good long befor nubbins stats to shake him . Bobby slowly moves up . Deed win . He asked I don't if you won this shit or whatever but you did win a beating drayton says more than pissed now but a little releved that bobby seemed mostly fine. Holde on we did win nubbins said exactly.   They ended up collecting a perty heavy check which made drayton forgive them a little easier.  But the boy were more excited that the prize came with a ton of tickets for rides and stuff .
   They made it back in time for the chilly competition. Babba never left Bobbys side even when he wated to go in the hunted house.  Drayton even got to enjoy his brother vomiting in a trash a couple times as punishment.  And then mentally making him dirk water.