Talia Stone - introduction

Hi my name is Talia Iris Stone. I am 13 years old. I am in 7th grade, I go to West Brooke Middle School. I live with my Gram and Pop Pop, while my parents travel the world researching about different types of plant and bugs. I know it seems like a boring job but it actually pretty cool, except for the part you don't get to see your parents for a whole year ; enough said about that!

I live next to my 2 best friends CJ Anderson on the right and to the left is my other best friend Abby Jackson. We have been best friends sense the 2nd grade. now let me tell you more about CJ and Abby. So ~ CJ well he is kinda a geek- jock type. He is into computers and he is really smart , he plays almost all the sports at West Brooke . Now the one and only Abby Jackson ; Abby is my BEST FRIEND! She is really smart and plays 3 sports : we tell each other everything and talk about crushes -etc 😊

(CJ real name is Chandler James Orion Anderson)

Now that you know more about me and my friends. Now let me tell you a BIG problem that is going on with "A.C.T 3" ( Abby , Cj, and me Talia ) okay so basically Abby has a crush on Cj- I probably should stop talking about this or Abby will kill me - she can hear everything it's kinda creepy! I will tell you more about that later.

Let me tell you about why we are called "A.C.T 3". Well it started in the 4th grade we were talking and we were all hanging out and we were trying to think of a name for our friend group and so we started to put our first initials to spell something out. At first we had "C.A.T" but we didn't like how it sounded; so we changed it to " A.C.T". We added 3 at the end because their are 3 of us.  Well that's some of the most important stuff about my friends and and family, and i will tell you more about me later. but i have to go CJ will be here at any moment to pick me up and go to his sister cafe. talia signing out!

( they are also picking up abby and kelsey cafe is not to far of a walk soooo yeah-)

A/N - hi guys this is the first chapter of My Life as Talia Stone there are 431 words for this chapter! Bye!

okay i made a few edits