Love Isn't Easy

Just want to say i am writing this for fun uploads may be slow and i dont have a clear plot yet. This is your warning in advanced, so let's start. Lyrics mentioned at the start are from the song on the side.

Chapter 1

Give me attention, I need it now

To much distance, to measure it out

Outload

"Grr"

Really does it have to be that time already. Five more minutes that's all I ask but no my alarm is calling. But your all thinking isn't that a bit dramatic its just an alarm. To you maybe but to me it means high school. Not saying I don't like school, cause lets face it i am the nerd. It's just that today is cross country. As you can image I'm know runner especially when it's in mud. Even worse it will probably rain. I mean we are in Scotland.

Ah yes beautiful Scotland with the mountains and the wildlife. Don't get me wrong we do have these things if you live in the Highlands but not if you live in the city. A yes the land of smokers, drunks at the weekend and teenage girls screaming in their high pitch voices. I am allowed to judge because I am a teenage girls so technically I'm insulting my self but anyway home is home.

Rolling out of bed and blindly finding my why to the bathroom I began the process of getting ready.

Half an hour later I'm dressed in the most uncomfortable school uniform ever. It consists of a white shirt, tie that must be up to the neck, skirt that's meant to be at the knee but never really is and black doc martins which are also against uniform rules. But the thing about uniform rules are they only last a few weeks after they are made because people don't like being told what to wear. Especially in a high school full of sluts.

Walking down my stairs in the pitch black because no one in my house gets up until they absolutely must.

"Sugar" ok whoops watch that shoe. Only my mum would leave shoes laying around on the stairs just waiting for someone to trip over. Well my morning just gets better and better.

As you have probably noticed I am not a morning person and I am a really grumpy person. But the one thing that always makes my mornings brighter pancakes and Nutella. A yes Nutella a healthy chocolate spread, only with the amount I use its not considered healthy anymore.

Stumbling around trying to find a clean cup to use for my routine morning tea. Yes found one. As I'm pouring the milk in the tea I mentally run through what's in my bag just in case I forgot anything for cross country. It would be such a shame if I forgot a trainer but I already tried that last year and had to wear my black flats that I had on that day.

Now that I finally have my breakfast ready I curl up on the couch with it and my usual dark romance book. Yeah as well as being a nerd I am also the biggest book worm ever.