introduction

E X T E N D E D
B L U R B
________________

"This wedding is nothing but a joke! You mean nothing to me!", He shouted as I faced his back.
"But now we are married! You cannot just-"
"You have no idea about what I can do!", He shouted turning towards me, there was rage in his eyes.
"I cannot involve myself into this! Not again! No!", He shouted.

I drew in a deep breath.
"I don't care if you like it or not! If we are married, then we are! I am your wife-"
He picked up a vase and threw it onto the floor in rage as he looked at me from across the room.

"You will never be my wife. I do not accept you.", He stated in cold fury, looking straight into my eyes.
I felt a chill down my spine.
"I do not accept you.", He repeated, his voice dropping dangerously low.

T H E L E A D S

____

Vanraj Shekhawat.

Middle class. MBA.
Aged 32
He is a workaholic. Mostly self centered and arrogant. A good son but an equally pathetic husband. Has the reputation of a classy villian. Wants to be a good man but his nature of over ambition pulls him onto the wrong side.

 Wants to be a good man but his nature of over ambition pulls him onto the wrong side

Malvika Singhania.

Rich. And that means super rich.
Aged 28
She is a traveller and adventurer. Hoping from Paris to Mauritius to even Africa, she has seen it all. She just wants to live a happy life but finds it very difficult despite everything she has. Travel for her is an escape, literally.

 Travel for her is an escape, literally

After Vanraj loses his job he is obsessed with showing how capable he is to his family.
Hence he contacts Malvika who was finally in the mood of
some business. Although Malvika doesn't exactly like him, she feels this unsaid connect with the seemingly self centered man

•••

As they strike up a partnership, Malvika finds herself oddly attracted to the man's dark yet charming persona.

When the duo visit a new location for their business venture, events take a twisted turn only to intwine the duo with the threads of wedding.
An unwanted wedding,
A destiny that awaits them - the destiny neither of them wished for.

As their traumatic pasts, broken secrets and this unwanted relationship will they ever heal?

epigraph

><

"He was the villian
She was the heroine

He was darkness
She was light

He hid secrets
She hid even darker

They knew they weren't meant for each other
But destiny had different plans."

all characters, scenes, locations are a part of author's imagination. They are not associated with any person, location or situation in real life.

all rights reserved by asmitadutta_