The man with two last names

Meet Noah Ramos, multi billionaire and son of Benjamin Ramos, one of the most respected lawyers in both Europe and the United States. Noah is the owner and c.e.o of Ramos music, one of the largest music production companies in the world. With a mischievous grin and intimidating black eyes, Noah can strike the heart of millions around the world. On his way to being one of the most powerful men in the world, Noah Ramos appears to be the most centred, indestructible man on earth.

Meet Noah Thompson, son of the ever so famous performer and business man mathew Thompson. Ever since the one picture of him taken as a baby leaving a hospital with his parents, Noah has never been seen by the public eye. Shielded by his parents, Noah grew up without the herasment of the world that his fathers fame had created. Also one of the paparazzi's most hunted people, Noah battles the same dark demons his father once had along with a terrible disease that makes him week.

Meet-----, a young,adventurusjournalist who's very first assighmemt has been track down the never before seen Noah Thompson and his also never before seen sister, lily. When a random accident lands her smack into the arms and the world of the forbidding businessman Noah Ramos, it isn't long until she realizes that Noah is hiding a great secret, forcing her to choose between her dream job, or losing the man of her dreams.

A spinoff from the deeply romantic Rockstar Prince series, The Man With Two Last Names is equally as romantic and twice as steamy