asmr

"Just close ya eyes and relax as best ya can."

Kentrell whispered into his deluxe microphone, tingling himself as he felt the echoes vibrate through the walls bouncing off his skin.

He breathed deeply, closing his eyes, thinking of what he could possibly say to accommodate the intimate setup he had around his empty bedroom.

"Just follow my breathing, deep breaths together now."

His chest moved gradually as he tried his best to regulate his breaths not too harshly it causing an unwanted verbal not too appealing to the listener.

He kept his eyes closed enjoying the session himself, feeling as though he was in the audience and not the creator.

Off-camera, away from the view of the camera, his hand rubbed against his thighs, as he continued breathing deeply and slowly smiling slowly as well.

"You all are probably asleep by now. Until next time. Have a wonderful sleep. Bye-bye."

Ken rolled the excessively long headphone cords around his fingers as he cleaned up the room, putting everything aside so it wasn't just scattered in disarray.

Once the room and the massive table were in order, Ken made his way out of the room, to get some sleep of his own.

Thinking back to what he just did and how out of his comfort zone this was but he was going with it.