Introduction

Hello!

First and foremost, you are more than welcome to comment and message me any time! I want to see your thoughts and know any tips you might have. Tell me about what you like to do while regressing.

My name is Fossie. I am an age regressor.
My Instagram is local_chibi_girl
My tumblr is local-chibi-girl
Message me anytime! I would love to have more little friends or answer any questions.

Age regression is when somebody goes into a child-like state of mind. Many people use it as a coping mechanism for things like PTSD, depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues. It can help people who didn't get to have a childhood, whether their childhood was taken from them by abuse or other circumstances. Some people simply need breaks from the stress of adults. Contrary to popular belief, age regression is NOT a kink or related to sex.

There are many different ways to regress. Some people regress to act more like an infant, a toddler, young kid, or even an older kid/preteen. Some people like pastel aesthetics, primary colors, dark colors, or cottagecore—whatever helps the regressor feel "small". Some people use pacifiers, rattles, small blankets, adult diapers, and baby bottles to regress into an infant. Some use blocks, simple games and toys, sippy cups, and cartoons to regress into a toddler. Some use childish video games, shows, Disney movies, music, pretend games, and dolls or stuffed animals to regress to a child.

Different roles within the dynamics of age regression can include the regressor and caregiver. A caregiver is a friend, family member, or significant other that will act as a parent or older sibling that will take care of them. They will take care of the regressor as if they are an actual child. Depending on the boundaries established by the caregiver and regressor, they might bathe them, feed them, give them tasks to do, or help them do "grown up" stuff so that their regressor can stay small. The caregiver may also be called a nickname. Examples include Mama, Mommy, Dada, Daddy, and Sibby but there are so many others.

Below are some common vocabulary used by regressors or about age regression:

Agere: a shortened term for age regression

Little: this can refer to feeling "little" like they feel regressed or it can refer to the regressor themselves as a "little"

Littlespace: this is the mindset or physical location when the regression feels small

Pet regression: this is similar to age regression, but instead of being in the mindset and acting like a child, they act like an animal. Examples: dog, cat, bunny, and more!

Gear: property, goods and clothing that someone associates with their regressed headspace i.e.: pacifier, bib, sippy.

If I have left anything out that you think is important to mention about regression, let me know with a comment.

Also in some chapters I may talk about the dark side of age regression like my own trauma but I WILL put a trigger warning at the top of that chapter so that it can be skipped by anybody that needs to.

Thank you,
Fossie

Thank you,Fossie