The storm

My name is storm my mother named me that right before she died because I was born on a very stormy night she told me to always follow my heart even though it might seem crazy and she told me to promise her to never ever tell anyone about my powers. Now your wondering WHAT POWERS what do you mean powers well it terns out my mom was very powerful and was the queen of the mermaids so I never did tell anyone about my powers. I am 15 years old and about 5'6 I have a little bit of curves but not too much and Lind bright blond hair with blue eyes.now back to the present, the wave spash against the boat very hard and fast I could tell there was a storm coming and so could my dad he looked very worried "honey go down into your room and don't come out" he told me but me being the stubborn girl I am I said "no I'm not leaving you up here I can help on deck ". My father sighed and said "ok" because he knew I wouldn't listen. When the waves started getting bigger and heavier more clouds started to form and swirl around I grabbed onto a rope to hold the flag up to keep us sailing while my father steered and the crew did other things. The storm started to get really bad and it was getting harder for me to hold on.Then a really big wave came up and I fell I was slipping down to the side of the boat because it was tipping.I was now on the outside of the boat and was barely hanging on.I felt my fingers sliping my father said "hold on I'm coming"! "I can't anymore dad I'm sorry I love you"! I said just as I fell into the water. I fly it swish around me it almost felt like a movie where the girl is just like sitting there with her eyes open and then I felt a pain in the back of my head and I suddenly felt really tiered and just when I was drifting off I felt someone pull me out and then everything went black.