Birthday

Today is my birthday. One of the happiest day of the year. At least...it was suppose to be. Nanon thought.

On this day, he was suppose to be spending times with his family and celebrating the day that his mom brought him into this world. But nooo. Instead, he receive an invitation. A wedding invitation. Opening the letter, it said..

Please join us for the wedding of
Pattranite Limpatiyakorn
and
Pawat Chittsawangdee

As he continue to read, he felt like all the strength in his body has left him. The person he had loved for 6 years is finally getting married.

Nanon knew that this day would come sooner or later; after all, he was there to witness their love for all those years.

The person he loved for 6 years was Love. He first met her in freshman year of college. The first time he laid eyes on her, it was love at first sight. She has long beautiful brown hair, a smile that can light up the world, a voice that is sweet as candy and the cutest height.

As for her soon-to-be husband, his name is Ohm. He was the "it" boy of the school. Anywhere he went, people were lining up waiting to get noticed by him. He was famous for being handsome, smart, caring and any other pleasant description was describing him. Even though from Nanon's perspective, Ohm is goofy and play around a lot; in the eyes of his fans, they find him very cute and proactive.

Nanon on the other hand, kept to himself. He hang out with his group of friends and sometimes get involved in school activities. He wasn't really an introvert , he was really outgoing. A lot of girls like him yet he was too busy daydreaming about Love to notice.

All 3 of them went to Srinakharinwirot University. They weren't exactly in the same friends group. But they were in the same major so they were always able to see each other. Well...Nanon were able to always see Love and he's pretty sure Ohm is the same. They all knew of each other but wasn't that close. At the end of senior year, Nanon finally have the courage to confess or else he would've regret not trying but coincidentally, on that same day Ohm had the same plan.

Nanon left a message telling Love to meet him on the field. He has everything set up: flowers, a letter, heart shaped cookies and with the help of his friends; falling petals. Love was on time to the meet but she brought Ohm with her saying that Ohm was going to take her home. To which Nanon teased them of acting like a couple and Ohm confirm it. Right then and there, his love got crushed by the news.

After graduation, Nanon and Love both work as an interior designer for the same company while Ohm was working overseas. As a result of seeing each other everyday, his love for her only grew.

Back to reality, Nanon is sitting in his condo looking at that invitation and rereading it multiples time just to make sure he's reading the names and the context of that invitation's right.

5 minutes later he shook his head, sigh and put  the letter down. Usually he should be home right now but the sudden "gift" came unexpected so his mood isn't exactly right to go home. He doesn't want to make his family worry. Luckily, he has an understanding family; his little sister drop by and left her and mom gift with a card saying Happy Birthday.

Nanon pick up the gift from his mom and open it. Inside was a watch and a little attach to it. It said.

CONGRATULATION!!!

You received our newest limited edition watch.
If you've received this watch, it must mean you have regret in your heart. This gift is able to give you a second chance at life and make everything possible.

Here are the instructions:
1. As you can see, there are 2 button on each side of the watch. The big one is for the short hand and the small is for the long hand.
2. Long hand for days, short hand for years. The numbers are how many days/years you can turn back.
3. To confirm, after turning to the time wanted. Push the button in until you hear a click.

WARNING ⚠️ : Cool down period: turn one day, 1 week later you can change again. Turn 1 years, 1 months later you can change again.

Be careful, your decision WILL affect the future.

Wow. Watch nowadays sure know how to advertise. A limited edition too. Mom must have spend a lot on this. I should give a her call.  Nanon was about to pick up the phone and call his mom but in the corner of his eyes he saw the letter. It might not be true but it doesn't hurt to try.

He pick up the instruction and reread it. So if he want to turn back to freshman year of college, that would be the short hand turn to the number 6. After that, the cool down would be 6 months so whatever happen he have to stay there for 6 months. This time I'll definitely would not wait till the last minute.

Nanon put the watch on and begin to turn the short hand to number 6. At number 6 he push the button in until the it click.

His head start to spin. Everything around him start to get blurry his body start to go numb a second later, he was unconscious. When he wake up, he was in bed rather than on the floor.  Nanon look around him. Isn't this my room in mom's house?  He reach out for his phone and look at the date August 25, 2019 his first day in college.......IT WORK?!?