Remarkable Things To Do In Salford for A Weekend Getaway

If you have kids, you must have spent lots of time searching for new spots to visit with your kids. And if you're looking for places to visit with the whole family, then take a look at our guide to fun things for all ages in Salford Quays!

Salford Quays is a great place for a family day out. It's not far from the city centre and is packed full of things to do and see, and the location is perfect for a quick getaway from the city. Best known for its arts and culture scene, Salford Quays also has a great selection of restaurants, cafes and attractions such as the Lowry or MediaCityUK.

Since your family is sure to be exposed to lots of wonderful new things and places, we've put together a list of some fun activities for you all to enjoy at Salford Quays:

1) Start your day by exploring The Lowry Outlet Mall. Located in the heart of Salford Quays, this outlet mall is home to a range of high-street brands, restaurants and cafes. With over 80 stores, you're sure to find something for everyone in the family. This is a great place to find bargains on clothes, toys and other goods for the family and kids. The best part is that all the goods in the Lowry Outlet Mall are reduced so it's worth checking out.

2) After shopping, head over to the Lowry Theatre where some of your kids favourite shows are on stage all year long. From family favourites like 'The Cat in the Hat' to more sophisticated productions such as 'War Horse', there's something for everyone at the Lowry Theatre.

3) Next, take a stroll or cycle along the waterfront and marvel at Salford's famous skyline of colourful apartment buildings. The path is well-maintained and perfect for a stroll or a bike ride. You can bring your bicycles for this occasion. Book Luxury Transport Manchester or a Premium Chauffeur Service from MTS Chauffeur to hire the best car that can fit your bikes.

4) If you prefer to do some indoor activities with your kids, head over to the Van Gogh Alive event at the MediaCityUK. This is a unique exhibition that lets you explore the immersive multi-sensory experience of renowned artist Van Gogh. This is a great way to introduce your children to art and culture.

5) Finally, end your day with a family meal at one of the many restaurants in Salford Quays. There are options to suit all budgets and tastes. If you're looking for a family-friendly and hearty family meal, then head over to Café Football, located within Hotel Football. Their fantastic kids' menu is sure to delight your kids. Close the day by travelling in Premium Chauffeur Service from MTS Chauffeur.

So, there you have it! Our guide to a fun-filled day out for the whole family at Salford Quays. There's something for everyone here, and we're sure you'll have a great time! We recommend you book Luxury Chauffeur Service from MTS Chauffeur to make the most of your family day.

Visit us : https://www.mtschauffeur.co.uk/mts-chauffeur/