1. 🍁Tanjiro and Nezuko🍁

🍁- You met the kamado siblings when they were younger puppies

🍁- You met the kamado siblings when they were younger puppies. You were lonely and didn't have much to do, so you decided to get a dog. Well in your case dogs.

🍁- You asked some friends at work who had pets, where the best place to adopt one is. They recommend a place called, "Pawrista's breeze." (Made that up RN. I'm proud.)

🍁- So after work, you went to the exact shop you were suggested to go to. You opened the door and walked in, you greeted the store employee and asked if there were any puppies for sell. Luckily for you, there were two left.

🍁- You watched as the employee led you too the puppies and opened the door to them. When you walked in you were bombarded with puppies running at you.

🍁- You sat on the ground and played with the puppies, Tanjiro was excited to see a person and wondered if there was really a chance they would have a forever home.

🍁-Nezuko was more energetic and playful with you. Everytime you'd throw the ball she'd come back with the ball and wait for you to throw it again.

🍁- They were both so sweet and playful, running around with you and cuddling. Both puppies loved you. They wanted to go home with you. They didn't want to be stuck here all alone again.

🍁- You quickly fell in love with them and picked them up, then you walked out of the room with them and purchased them both. Of course with dog food, Both dry and wet food. You even bought them little bandana's

🍁- You put them in the front seat and let them stick their little heads out of the window. As for Tanjiro, he was excited. So many new sent's and different places. Nezuko was just looking at the scenery and watching people walk the streets.

🍁- Both pups were staring at the world of possibilities they had yet to discover. Once you pulled up to your home, you let them out, both of them ran out and began sniffing around the yard before running back to the front door.

🍁- You opened the door and they ran in and automatically began sniffing and exploring the house. Your house is big but it got lonely after you inherited it. So why not have two little beans to take care of.

🍁- Tanjiro and Nezuko enjoyed bath time. They liked swimming too. Who wouldn't?y'know unless you cant swim.

🍁- Nezuko is a calm little bean, until she hears the doorbell then she's suddenly full of energy, Tail wagging and everything. Happy barks.

🍁- Tanjiro is more on the calm side. He'll wait for you to get up and then follow you to the door to see who's there. He likes to take in the new scents of people so he can get used to them.

🍁- They both like to watch TV with you. they enjoy watching Anime and different movies with you. If you know,you know.

🍁- Tanjiro didn't seem to care much fir horror movies, Nezuko on the other hand was scared of them. She avoids them like the plague.

🍁- She sleeps like a log. In other words she sleeps at day and runs around the room at night giving you mini heart attacks.

🍁- Tanjiro accidentally head butted you before. knocked you out for 10 minutes. During those minutes, He and Nezuko are always by your side.

🍁- They enjoy thier peaceful lives with you. Much better than what they remember in their past lives.

🍁- Nezuko loves going to the park, she has free running space where she can do zoomies and happy doggo dances. Its so cute.

🍁- Tanjiro sits on the bench with you when you guys sit down keeping an eye on nezuko. She's full of energy so I can be hard to keep up with her.

🍁- Sometimes tanjiro will go chase after her and play with her when he feels bored. You both will go play with her.

🍁- They love playing tug of war. Them being teen puppies, They give you a run fir your money. Strong. They be finna drag you.

🍁- One day Nezuko saw her little Haori and she wanted it so she wouldn't quit dragging you too it. So you gave in and bought it for her. Needless to say she loved it.

🍁- You made tanjiro's. He loves it and refuses to take it off, unless it needs to be washed or until he needs a bath. He's excited to try on anything you make for him.

🍁- He prefers the combination of wet food and dry food. While nezuko prefers wet food. Doesn't mean she wont eat dry food tho.

🍁- Going shopping is a must with them. They are too cute so they gather a lot of attention. People will offer money to take pictures with them.

🍁- You trained them to do tricks and beg for treats. Nezuko knows to speak on command. Tanjiro can stand on his back legs to a long time without losing balance.

🍁 How they feel about you🍁

🍁- Tanjiro absolutely adores you. He wants to protect you and he wants what's best for you and Nezuko.

🍁- Nezuko Adores you too. she sees you as a big sister and treats you as such. She wants to spend time with you and wants to always be around you.

🍁- They are really sweet and caring to you. They will stay by your side if they sense that your sick.

🍁- They seem to enjoy being around you. And your friends. They are so friendly.

🍁-Nezuko tends to chew on thing. like shoes and the table leg. Luckily for you, she's growing out of it.

🍁- Tanjiro is more mature. He likes to eat bones and of course he's vocal with you. And with nezuko. He like to speak to you. He often wonders if he can speak human language. (Hint hint?)

🍁- They wait for you at the door to come home from work the moment they hear you pilling into the driveway.

🍁- as soon as you open the doors they jump on you and Shower you with doggo kisses and nuzzles.

🍁- All together, they see you as family and tanjiro will do anything to help this family this time. He refuses to let you be alone. The last time, he left his family they all died. He wasn't going to let that happen to you. Ever.

🍁- You're both too important for them to lose.

🌺Hi!! New story. So I asked you guys if you wated a dog version and you all said yes so here it is. I've been procrastinating for too long to here you go. Eat your dinner.- Author-Chan🌺