my new "CLASSMATE'

Hi my name is fiona Jones, I am a girl who attend the all age high school. One morning I really didn't feel to go to school but my mother keep forcing me so I decided to go. I was already 10 min late as I hurried to class."good morning "I said nervously .the teacher replied "good morning fiona why are you late??" I tried to figure a lie to tell her then i said "my alarm didn't go off and I overslept".she look at me a tilt a smile saying "find a seat "as I rushed to the back of the class were there is only 2 empty desks . The vp (voice principal) called her on the outside of the classroom then I see her walking inside smiling cutely."we have a new student class"she said as he walk inside  with a lovely smile .All the girls start drooling including me.The teacher said introduce yourself to the class .He replied hello my name is damion Lee. Hello damion the class replied. The teacher said gently find a seat damion ,as he walk to me my heart start pounding as fast as possible just then he sit beside me. I couldn't stop looking at him side- eyeded .he was so adorable and handsome . I want to say hi but I was too scared ,I couldn't control how  my heart is beating so fastly as I stand to ask the teacher if I can use the restroom she said no . I said to myself "does this woman hates me?" As I sadly place my head on the desk then damion place his hand on my shoulder "are you okay "he asked. I didn't know how to answer him, I stammered Y-yes.he smiled replying okay .I heard the bell for lunch I felt joy just then the teacher said fiona please show damion around. I said sadly sure will miss ,as we walk out of the classroom damion said were do we start first? I look down not knowing what to say ,then I said  we should start the first class .I didn't wait for him to answer I started walking down the hallway. This is class one I tell him everything about the school then I walked to get lunch, he hold my hand saying "your walking too fast will you walk with me?" I sigh lightly say yes. As we walk I said 0 words neither damion I was so glad he didn't ask any questions .we reach the cafeteria .we collect lunch I walk  off to my friend were no seat left for any more person .he find him self at my desk .were should I sit?he asked .I replied to him  "find a seat there is alot around ". He said  I want you to sit with me. I angrily get up and said c'mon. He walk awkwardly behind me.i feel so bad but I feel like he deserves it.lunch was now over .I said its time for another class let's go. He walk behind me while I walk to class gently. As we reach to class the teacher said remember Christmas break is next week.  So no school next week. I was so happy. Couple min after school dismiss.i was kinda happy I won't see damion but I was kinda sad I won't see him.i got on the bus not knowing he is already on the bus I tried to find a seat but all the seat is taken .except the one beside damion .I sit beside him staring into space not saying a word playing a song snowflower by (Kim taehyung ).he said I love that song .I  fake a smile saying me too.then it was my stop. I press the bell then the bus stop. I hop off the bus . I ran into my house heading straight to my room my mother yell fiona how was your name i answered it could have been better.

I eat dinner and went to my room to have a shower after I shower I started listening to some bts song lyrics. I couldn't stop thinking about damion. I started smiling hearing his voice . The week ran out it was time for school. I went to school willingly today. I sit were damion and I sit .then I see him coming I feel butterflies in my tummy. He sit beside me and said good morning. I replied good morning damion. The teacher took long to come so I started using my phone taking selfie he forced himself into it  I post it on ig .he asked for number I give him without thinking.
I barely focused the whole day I was too busy imagining damion and I together. I was too shy too tell him how I felt so I keep quiet. The other day the same thing repeat but this time damion ask me out to new years party .I stammered Y-yes then he said yes excitedly. The day came I wear a pinky -purple dress with white slippers. I never see him show up so I sit down outside. Just then I see him handsome than ever walking towards me. I smile saying I thought you weren't coming, he replied I wouldn't leave you hanging. Just then we walk inside dancing and smiling then the music stops and starts a romantic song we started dancing again smoothly. The music went soft as he bend in forward to me i swear thought he was going to kiss me but he touch my hair saying u smells good. I smile weirdly saying thank you. It was now over I have to walk home now I said he replied I'll walk u home I smile then I started walking .we have nothing to talk about so we keep quiet just then the rain begins  my slippers were so soaked they fell apart. The stone ars so rough I said .he said let me carry u. I shake my head saying yes.in the middle of the rain I lift my head accidentally kiss him but instead of doing anything else he kiss back. We started walking again until I reached home I was so tired I waved him good bye smiling. THE END