Chapter 1: Back Story

No ones POV

Izuku Midoriya step-son of All Might and son of Inko yagi and half-brother of Izumi Yagi they were a happy family and until Izuku and Izumi turned 4 years and when they found out about their Quirks well mostly Izumi but when the Doctor told them that Izuku is Quirkless Inko ignored him and only was happy for her daughter also Izuku doesn't know that All Might isn't his father. As years pass Izuku was always bullied by his sister and her friends and they are the Bakugou twins, Todoroki twins, Ochako Uraraka and Tenya Lida as they bullied him for years and not only that but his parents have been ignoring him and he barely had anything to eat but at the age of 14 Izuku finally had enough of his bullies and the neglecting as he snapped and this released a large amount of energy as his eyes started to change and his hair started to change colors as he then finished releasing the energy as his bullies saw this they were shocked and some of them were scared of his new change as Izuku just looked at them not knowing that he unlocked his Quirk as he left home and went to his room and left a note for the others and then he ran away.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip 2 years

Now Izuku has master his Quirk and he is now well built

He has found his father and he was shocked when he learned that his father was AFO the No

He has found his father and he was shocked when he learned that his father was AFO the No. 1 Villain well Ex-Villain as for the past 2 years AFO aka Hisashi Midoriya had stopped his Villain work as he went to the Hero Association and told them he will stop his Villain work and give them the information they need on Villains and to get custody of Izuku as they agreed and Izuku also told them what they have been doing as they were angry at them and wanted to blacklist Izumi and her gang from every Hero School but Izuku said he didn't want them to be blacklist cause a Heroes duty is not to ruin someone's dream and hope and to not save the people only but to save their hearts as the Hero Association saw Nana as they then did as Izuku said and also for this 2 years Izuku has met with his dad's friends as he then had met them and they also had a daughter the same age as Izuku and her name was Momo Yaoyorozu as they became really close as they acted like a married couple and at the age of 15 they Confessed to one another and when they told their parents that they were dating their parents said that they will also be getting married cause they already planed on getting them married and when they turned 16 they had gotten married and when they turn 18 they will be joining UA. (My AU). Also Izuku's Quirk is Shadow Monarch.