10

Hey guys sorry for the writer's block i broke my wrist in a skateboard incident so it was a lil hard to type but now im able to move my fingers so i can type but not as much but anyway here's the next chapter. 

Zacxor P.O.V:

I'll admit sitting there in the garden of Bacchus hurt it made my heart ache and reminded me of good memories of Reyna i remember when i first met her I was never noticed even though i had such a flashy ability she helped me with sword training and i got better I remember when we played the game when we fought against the 8th cohort and i remember when i last saw her when i was 12 i went out to go on a quest with 2 other people and i never came back. Just thinking about it puts me on the verge of tears. I tried to fight them back but I found myself crying (Dammit) I thought (If I would have checked what was going on maybe I could have saved her.) "Son." I heard a voice say i put my head up and saw my dad standing in front of me "Son think about what Reyna would want you to do right now, she wouldn't want you to beat yourself up because she got hurt think about what she would want." he said then he just disappeared i thought about what Reyna would want she would want me to get up and stay confident. So I wiped the tears from my face and got up and forced a smile on my face.

Jason's P.O.V:

"I had so much fun today." Piper said, doing a little dance while smiling, "We should do this more." "If you enjoy it that much we can do this again, when I get more denari of course." looking at my wallet which was filled with hundreds of Denari and now only had 3 pieces of Denari.We walked out of New Rome and got our weapons back and we walked towards the Argo II. We both went on it and when we walked to the cabins I went and took a shower. When I walked out I went to my dorm and went to sleep.

I woke up with Leo blaring loud music from the hallway I practically fell out of my bed i was going to go a outside and kill Leo but when i walked out i saw Annabeth chasing Leo out of the Argo II I just shrugged and went back inside of my cabin and took a shower and got changed into a purple Camp Jupiter shirt and put on a Camp Jupiter hoodie a with blue faded jeans. When I walked to the mess hall I saw that Percy was eating blue pancakes and Annabeth was eating pancakes except they weren't blue and was reading a book about Architecture. I saw that Leo had new bruises on his face and that Calypso was scolding him and telling him ''I told you so about waking them up like that." I saw Piper sitting by herself and eating pancakes. I got my food and walked towards her "Hey what's up?" I ask as I sit down next to her "Nothing much." she replied.

Time skip—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's P.O.V

"So Annabeth, did you make a battle strategy?" Frank asked. "Yea finished it last night." she replied, rubbing the bags under her eyes. Frank looked over the strategy and looked mildly impressed. After the meeting was dismissed I went to Piper and asked her if she wanted to hang out but she said she was going to hang out with Hazel and Annabeth. So i was by myself i did not know where the others where Zacxor was most likely at the sick bay with Reyna or at the garden of Bacchus and Percy said he was going to take a swim before ditching me a while ago so i went to the Argo II to see if Leo was doing anything but when i walked into the engine room I saw Leo and Calypso having a make out session I quickly got out of there and decided to try and Spar with other demigods i wasn't going to pick someone who wasn't my power level i was just going to sword fight. That's all so i walked to Camp Jupiters sword fighting ground I unsheathe my sword and asked 3 people who was my age and seemed like the best ones there if they wanted to practice they seem a little hesitant at first but when i told them i wasn't going to use my special move against them they agreed I got into a defensive stance and when they charged one came at me and tried to strike me I parried and spun around him and hit the other guy behind him with the flat part of my sword the guy stuttered to the right and when another guy tries to charge at me i quickly grab the guy behind me by his armor and threw him with all of my strength at the guy they both hit each other and fall on the floor look at the other guy and he drops his sword and just laid on the ground. After that I saw Percy and Zacxor and asked them if they wanted to hang out because Leo was properly still with Calypso and uhh doing yea that. They agreed and we went to New Rome and went to a restaurant we all goofed around as usual and it looked like Zacxor was having fun too. When we left we saw Frank walking around like he was looking for someone so we walked towards him he said "There you guys are, i was just looking for you." "For what?" Percy asks "We are going to head out tomorrow so you are going to need to get some rest so you can be at the top of your game." Frank replied. We all didn't protest mainly because we could have an excuse to be with our lov- oh Zacxor... When we got back to the Argo II we all said goodnight to each other and took a shower and went to sleep. The next day I woke up pretty late. It was already 10 A.M I got out of bed and it looked like everyone else but Percy, Zacxor, and me.