TEASER

"One day you will realize that you lose a precious diamond while playing with a freakin' stone" my brother,Helior,said.

"If playing with a stone can lead me to success,I am more than willing to lose a diamond" I declared.

Bahagya itong umiling at mapanuyang tumawa.

"Why let go a diamond if it can lead you to success even without doing anything?"

Sinalubong ko ang tingin niya,only to see the disappointment on his eyes.I wanted to answer his question so bad,but it can only make things complicated.

If  letting go a diamond can make everything right,it's fine but I didn't say it's not paiful,it's just fine.

"Why?you think I can't be successful without a freakin' diamond?" natigilan siya sa tanong ko,damn right. "If that's what you think,just get the fuck out of my room,I want to rest" malamig na sabi ko bago tumalikod sa kaniya at naglakad papuntang kama at humiga doon.

"It's not like that Eya,I'm sorry" he didn't sound apologetic at all.

Narinig ko ang pagbukas at pagsara ng pinto kaya iminulat ko ang mata ko na dumapo sa puting kisame.

"Why let go a diamond if it can lead you to success even without doing anything?"

Isa siyang diyamanteng hinayaan kong mawala habang naglalakad sa masukal na daan at nilalaro ang batong humarang ng sa daraanan ko.

The answer is,

Because a love that last forever is the love that can grow even they're not together.