Dayana

Dayana liked feet. She also liked Alex, but we don't talk about that here. Dayana walked out of Ms. Bronsom's class to go to Mr. Burrows class when she saw Alex near his locker talking to some friends, he looked at Dayana in the eyes and she blushed cutely and ran to math.

In math class the 803 kids had to do a test and Dayana was stressed. She calmed down after her amazing friend, Allice told her she got everything right.
After the test they got free time and Dayana decided to talk with Allice, Milos, Mickey, and Calica about the feetpics.com thing.

After Allice beat up Dayana for talking about that she had to go to the nurse but she didn't know where that was so Alex took her. While they were about to go down the stairs Dayana tripped and fell down all the stairs before Alex caught her. "Um thank you" she said and Alex and her skipped math and ss.

Calica was worried about Dayana so she asked mr burrows if she was okay."let me check" mr burrows called the teachers and when they said they didn't see her everyone went looking for her. They found her 2 hours later "Dayana OMG what happened" Stephia screamed.

"I lost my retainers" she cried and when everyone left her alone she went to Alex's house "hi" Alex waved and they watched gacha life until Dayana's mom called and she went home.